the real

Lulu's pov
I done took all my anger and agression and channeled it into work its very therapeutic i most say.

"Lulu! Alright hes dead got damn there is a such thing called over kill look at the mess I thought you said it wasn't going to be fast your ass took out the whole family." Chuey said.

I shrugged and sent one last bullet to the security guards head.

"Cold i haven't seen you like this sense that weak ass nigga game broke your heart whats going on with you?" He asked as we walked back to the car.

"Nothing why do you ask?"

"Lu you just decapitated a grandma."

"She had a gun and tried to shoot me she missed though."

"And you felt the need to kill her because?"

"No witnesses plus her ass shouldn't be out here raising to pedophiles and condoning the shit."

He shook his head and opened the door for me to get in.

"Thank you."

He nodded then got to his side and drove off.

"So because I'm not believing the bullshit you just tried to feed me whats really going on?"

"Always reading me when you know damn well you ain't got no business doing it."

"Thats because I've known you since we was three you can lie to everyone else but me now spill mami." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay he has a baby on the way."

"Who? Game? Bubbles you been knew that I thought you mo-"

"No not him stupid black."

"So what why do you care its not like yall together." He said shrugging.

"Well...."

He must have bumped the breaks so fast.

"Damit chuey."

"Sorry my bad but Mullanie tell me you did not fall for that man." He said.

"I... I did."

"Ohh the tea is hot and you never told me uh uh we making a detour before I take you back." He said.

"To where?"

"My house you about to give me this piping hot tea I was gone for less than a week and yall wanna act up." He said.

I laughed because he is so crazy. A little drive later we pulled up to his house we got out and I automatically went into my room to freshen up.

"Here sis i got you so clothes and stuff out." He yelled from the room.

"Okay thank you!" I said wasing my body off.

"No problem meet me in theater when you done." He said.

"Aight."

I heard him walk out the door after a while I got out the shower then dried off  once I was done moisturizing my body I put my clothes on then headed downstairs to chueys theater room.

"Oh so fresh and so clean clean." He said.

"I know had to get all that blood off me."

"Um hmm and you owe me a car detailing to but skip all that so when did you decided to have feeling for black because last time I checked you wasn't checking for him you was checking for six."