oh my part 2

Daves pov
Lulu been gone for only 5 days im messing my lady already and her ass barely been gone but its good we damn near call each other all damn day. I was blasting down the highway about to go get london and my son king I love my kids man I don't see how I lived so long with out knowing them im just glad im in London life early and kings life its they mamas I can deal with out i called up lulu to see what she was up to.

"Hey babe." She said.

"Wassup lil ma what you doing?" She asked.

"About to go to the beach I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too did you get the flowers I sent you?"

"Yes I did thank you they are gorgeous." She said.

"You know I had to surprise you."

"Yes but im giving you some of the money back it was nessary." She said.

I smacked my lips.

"Oh no bitch no your not black said its on him thanks black." Loca said in the background.

"Yall welcome enjoy that babe put me on face time."

"Okay hold on."

She turned the camera on and boy she's a sight to see.

"Thats how you walk around?"

My dick hard as hell.

"Boat party." She said.

"Lil ma please don't have me come down there and fuck some shit up over you."

"Calm down killer no need to act up besides its in the house relax hows everything been at the trap and how are my babes?" She askes.

"Everything been cool and they good just learning to embrace me London loves the hell out of me but she's always asking for you and king he doing good always wanna watch paw patrol only babe I know that just sits there and watch it all day."

"Aww my babies I can't wait to see them when I touch back down." He asked.

"What about me?"

"I can see you or not see you give or take." She said shrugging.

"Oh you got jokes huh?"

She laughed.

"Im just playing babe I can't wait to see you too any baby mama drama?" She asked.

"Just faith ass I can't stand that bitch but Samantha ain't gave me no problems honestly."

"Good because I pops babymamas too no questions asked and I went a head and checked on the trap for you everything good money should have been wired to your account." She said.

"Thats my babe thank you."

"No problem have you talked to mula yet?" She asked.

"Na we gonna have a sit down with him tonight."