5

After me and lulu did our valentines day she was fast to sleep on me thats what good dick would do to you im just glad she was finally getting some rest now im just wondering what the fuck is going on with Caine because I know damn well he is dead I was there caskest and all but then again this nigga would pull some shit he done been dead came back dead and came back wouldn't be no different. I walked in to this abandoned ass house skeptical as fuck I was gripping the fuck out my glock but I ain't stupid I got back up believe that I heard one sound coming up behind me I pulled ny glock out only to see Caine coming out the shadows.

"Nigga you can't follow directions for shit didn't I tell your ass no company." Caine said lighting a blunt.

"Nor am I stupid to believe that shit fuck i look like boo boo the fool or some shit?"

"Stupid ass." He said chuckling.

I stale faced him.

"Fuck all that what you doing here? Ain't you supposed to be dead or some shit?"

"Man cuz you should know me better than that you can't kill a real one."

"I guess so what was all this about then?"

"I'll get to that but tell me hows my babies doing?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Not well Mullanie barley got out of bed since that day she just really started moving around lala been with my mama and true then your lady been over your moms house I have never seen them so broken."

"I know but thats why I needed you to come up here I need to holler at you about a few things." He said.

"Yeah like what?"

"Before all that just know I didn't do this to hurt nobody im just trying to protect my family you know how that is and nobody can know you came here tonight." He said.

"I can't lie to lulu like that I just got her back that ain't going to work."

"Well its going to have to I need to trust you that you can keep your mouth shut on this one until I say its time." He said.

"I don't know about this man weren't you the one telling me to always keep it g with lulu? You can't expect me to lie to  her-"

"Look im not asking you to do shit im telling you." He said.

"Im not one of your fucking corner boys no more my name carries as much weight as yours do nigga."

"Yeah but I got more allies than you do." He said.

"Evidently not im not the one that got shot."

"Look im not in the mood for this shit aight can I trust you or not?"

"I need a good reason to especially if you going as far to fake your own death ain't telling what you can do."

"Smart man but on the real this all the information you need to know." He said handing me a envelope.

"Whats this?" I asked opening it.

"Mainy he turned his back on me a while ago I don't know why or how but he did."

I looked through the photos and seen the photo of mainy and six standing together."

"Six? What he got to do with it?"

"Nothing that I know of but I think he was one of the shooters im not going to lie to you i couldn't see his face but I never forget people eyes."

"Na..na man he wouldn't do no shit like this i mean what would be his cause?"