twi

Lulu's pov

We just came from my check up and everything is good me and black couldn't babe be happier I'm so glad we on better terms I hated being mad at him but now I got one more optical in my face my dad.

"You doing OK boo?" Black asked rubbing my thigh.

I relaxed from his touch.

"A lil bit I'm just really tired and worried."

"What you worried about?" He asked.

"You know this is the first time that I've seen my dad in forever I guess I'm just a little nervous."

"Thats your dad just because you was mad at him don't change shit he ask about you every time I talk to him he misses you lu on some real shit it was killing him to know his baby girl was not talking to him." He said.

"He has lala and samantha."

"Yeah but there's only one mullanie you his twin you know that yall both hella stubborn that's the only reason this dragged out as long as it did." He said.

"I am not stubborn."

"You right you stubborn and petty and I wish you would have a retort for that." He said.

"Hmmm... I plead the fifth."

"Exactly." He said.

I just turned up the radio on his ass I hate when he's right me and my dad dragged our petty war long enough trust me our petty wars can go on for months on end if we let it.

"Alright we here you good?"

"I..."

Before I could even say anything lala came running toward my passenger door hella excited.

"Sissyyyyy." She said hugging me.

"Lala I..can't breath girl damn."

"Oops sorry but I was told to blind fold you." She said.

"By whom?"

"Daddy." She said.

"Hell no I'm out." I said trying to get back in the car but dave locked it.

"Put the mask on scary ass." He said.

"Really dave."

"My bad babe can you please put this mask on." He asked with lala giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ok fine go ahead."

They put on the blind fold then lead me up the stairs to the front door black was grabbing on to me super tight because there are a small set of stairs that I could have fallen down on but I know this house like the back of my hand.

"Ok babe on 3 you can open take off the blind fold." Dave said.

"Ok."

"1,2,3." Lala said take the blind fold off.

When I opened my eyes my mouth dropped.