oh my..part 1

(A couple of weeks later)
These last couple of weeks has been alot me and dave have been fighting mostly because his ass starts the arguments i had to cancel my flight twice because of me being sick but today I get to go with my girls to cuba which is a good thing because I need a break from blacks ass ever since he found out London was in fact his and rat face faith babe was his hes been on a hot one but he keep playing with me I'm going to slit his fucking throat. Lately I've been sleeping at my loft because he's was being a asshole so until he cools off I'm not dealing with it I was k.o when I felt blacks presences I peaked open and seen he was standing in front of me.

"Hmmmm... black if you came over to argue im not in the mood." I said pulling the cover over my face.

He pulled it back and kissed me all over my face then laid on top of me.

"Im sorry for everything lil ma I know I've been fucking up with you." He said.

"Um hm keep going."

"And it was petty of me to not talk to you  all those days and not be considering of your feelings."

"Yup. Keep going."

"Im also sorry for acting out towards you everything was just hitting me at once I really didn't know how to act when I found out im just trying to right all my wrongs and be the best dad I can be I didn't have a dad growing up so I'm trying to do better but that doesn't mean I was trying to push you away." He said.

"David you been staying late at the trap and when you not there your with the kids and I get it you got a new born then a kid you knew nothing about I can't fault you for that but that does not mean push me away and then don't consider me in all this like you done canceled Hella date nights alone time its just I don't know I'm sounding selfish right now."

"No you not I know I've been all about the kids lately but I wanna make time for us starting tonight." He said.

"I leave for my trip tonight."

"You do? How come you didn't tell me?" He asked.

"Because you been busy with the kids and when I tried to tell you brushed me off."

He shook his head.

"So when you coming back?" He asked caressing me.

"2 weeks from now."

"So that means I got even more weeks to make up for right now." He said kissing my neck.

"Uh uh you ain't getting no cookie from me the way you been acting."

Knowing good and got damn well im horny but im stubborn so I don't care.

"You sure about that?" He asked.

"Yes."

He started kissing me all the way down my body.

"Im going to ask again are you sure?" He said.

He licked my clit then started to go in I ain't going to lie hes was almost forgiven the way he was fucking me.

"Fuck! Messing with you im going to be late."

He pushed me back down and went back inside of me making me gasp.

"I want every ounce of you before you leave I'm going to miss you." He said sucking on my neck and chest.

"Umm daddy ill be back."

He kissed me hard the put my legs over his shoulders. All 11 inches was inside me I damn near died.

"I love you girl so fucking much." He said.

"I love you to."

After we got done I laid there for a second then attempted to get up. Once I was able to feel my legs again I hopped in the shower my body was sore he always got to do the most with his ruff ass.

"Aye babe!" He yelled in the bathroom.

"What?!?"

"Chanel said she will be here in a hour to come get you." He said.

"Okay come get in with me."

He was already naked so he came right in and held me.

"I really am sorry Mullanie I really never meant for this to happen."

"You got to blessings in the world I know it can't always be about me but just try and make more time for us okay?"

"Okay."

"And check your damn attitude when you talk to me you almost got your throat slit."

He chuckled then grabbed me by my neck not enough to choke me though.

"You better stop threatening me before you not make that flight." He said kissing.

"If I dont?"

"Find out if you bold." He said.

"Wassup then."

He pushed me against the wall and let's just say I need to stop talking so damn much.

1 hour later
"Black!! Stop come on I got to get ready!"

"Na tell them you ain't coming." He said holding me.

"Nope im like then wind im gone."

He smacked his lips he is really mad.

"Ok babe don't get fucked up don't have them pumped your head up you know you ain't single." He said.

"Neither is you don't let your baby mamas write a check your ass can't cash."

"You know all I want is you." He said.

"Uh huh whatever."

He turned me around.

"I swear you all I want and all that I need."

"Aww you so corny." I said laughing.

He mushed my head then hugged me tight.

"Knock knock real bitch in the building." Chu chee said.

"Yes honey we are here we are here honey black let lulu go she's ours for two weeks." Loca said.

"Man... yall make sure yall return my lady back to sender aight."

"Trust us she's in good hands relax." Chu chee said.

"Okay come on to cuba we shall go."

They was happy as hell we started heading towards the door and black helped me put my stuff in the car.

"Okay love ill see you when you get back. " he said.

"You can bet on that I love you black."

"I love you too mamas go have fun with your girls."

I gave him long ass kiss then pulled away.

"I'll hit you soon as I touched down."

He nodded then opened the door for me to get in he kissed me one last time then shut the door I love that man I just hope no fuck shit goes down.