crazy

My head is really spinning all this time ive been thinking she dead and now...

"Lulu? Hello? Are you going to say anything?" My mom asked.

"Cook give her a min she in shock."

"No no im fine I'm just at a loss for words. I just cant believe its you mommy."

Tears started running down ny face and she wiped them.

"Aww dont cry mommys here babygirl I got you." She said rubbing my back holding me.

"I just got so much to tell  you I just want dont know where to start."

"And i want to hear it all but first we need to talk." She said.

"Of course I mean what happened?"

They both looked at each other.

"Cookie you wanna tell her?" My dad said.

"Well babe as hard as this is going to be for you to hear its about savannah." She said.

"Wait what did Savannah do?"

"Lulu shes the one that faked your moms deaf." My dad.

"What? Wait how is that possible I mean... I'm so confused I dont even know what to say right now."

"Let me clear it up for you savannah is a snake ass bitch that locked me up in god knows where jail and that where I've been." She said.

"Hold on waiter.... yeah hi can you me some casmigos straight I'm going to need it."

The waiter nodded as he took our order then walked away.

"So just so I can clarify she faked your death for what?"

"Ask your father." She said sipping her drink.

"Seriously cookie?" He said.

"I mean why not go on and tell her nino." She said.

I crossed my arms waiting for an explanation.

"Dad? What the hell is she talking about."

"Its nothing it was a long time ago lulu."

"Na lets lay all the cards on the table Nino lets talk about how you and that bitch was sleeping with each other behind my back." She said.

"What!?! You cheated on mom with savannah?"

"It wasnt like that cookie and you know it." He said.

"Then how the hell was it." We both asked.

"Inquring minds wanna know nino." My mom said.

Lucky the waiter came with our drinks because this was alot to take in.

"Oh um waiter can we have all the knives removed from the table please thank you."

I guess he seen the heated exchange and quickly removed them.

"Ill be back with you food." She said.

I cleared my throat.

"So back to you cheating on mom. Dad do you have a response?"

"I.. listen I never cheated on your mother i was in a very vulnerable state..-"

"Bitch I wasnt even 72 hours cold yet before she came to me about how she got into your our bed and how much you was in love with her." She said as she scoffed.

"Fuck are you even talking about I was depressed for months didnt even touch another women." He said.

"Yeah right nino dont play with me i know you." She said.

"Then you should know I would have never hurt you." My dad said.

"So what made you even think she was dead?" I asked.

My dad paused like a memory came flooding back to him.

Flashback
Ninos pov
"Daddy! Daddy look at me!" Lulu yelled as she did the monkey bars.

"Good job princess in a min it will be time to go back inside ok?"

"Ok." She said.

Lulu is the better part of my day all this street politics be aggravating but worth it i always promised my self my wife and kids would have everything i never had me and cookie building nothing but generational wealth speaking of cookie where is she at.

"Aye anniyah watch your cousin I git to make a phone call."

"Ok uncle." She said running to playing with lulu.

As I was about to pick the phone to call cookie the phone rang it was savannah one of my connects in the police department.

"Sup vanna i cant-"

She was crying it sound like.

"Aye whats wring with you?"

"Its cookie nino she been shot its not looking to good you need to get down here now!"

"What wait and gutta?"

"I dont know the ambulance took them hurry up."

I dropped everything and put the kids in the car and by the time I got there they said she was gone. After cookies death I wasnt dealing with anything very well I was staying strong for lulu but I was breaking down inside then savannah started coming around helping with lulu I never thought much about her only that she was my wifes best friend but we became more after that.

Flashback over

"So you mean to tell me  you never cheated on me?" My mom asked.

"No cookie never I didn't even know what was going on by the time I got to the hospital the pronounced you dead they wouldnt let me see you until the next day." He said.

"So what happened mom do you remember?"

"Yeah that day I was doing a drop to luis and oohanna they said they was stuck in traffic but they wasnt to far behind but before I knew it me and gutta was met with bullets after that it was  blur when I came to I was in jail chained up to a bed savannah was there and told me its over then walked out." My mom said.

"Wasnt you allowed a phone call?"

"I havent had any conatct with the outside world until one guard took pitty on me i guess little miss savannah finally pissed off the right person." She said.

"So what do we do now?"

"I vote to kill her but I can see nino might have other plans." My mom said.

"I got this trust me." He said.

"So nobody going to ask for my opinion?"

"Of course I'm sorry babe what do you think we should do?" My mom asked.

"Actually never mind what yall do is what yall do I'm  just going to stay in a kids place on this one but just remember there is another kid involved so just pounder on that thought but as much as I would love to stay I got to head back to the house mom i would love if you came over and met your grandbabies."

She smiled.

"Nothing would warm my heart up more."

"Good now that this is settled dad can we head out."

"Yeah cookie why dont you come with me after this me and you can take a ride."

"Yup sounds good to me." She said.

We payed the bill and left the waiter a fat tip honestly i cant wait to tell black about all this he aint going to belive it.