getting down to the real

Blacks pov
I ain't never been so uncomfortable in my life this stare down is something straight out the movies like forreal forreal.

"Look I'm going to head on out lulu been calling me for an hour."

"Tell her you will be home in a min this won't take long."cookie said.

I nodded then texted lulu.

Babygirl: where you at? I thought you and my dad would be here by now

Me: we on our way boo I promise you need anything?

Babygirl:na I think.im having some Braxton hicks that's all also London and king is here your mom just dropped them off.

Me: ok give me a few we will be right there.

Babygirl:k love gou

Me: love you too

I ended the conversation then went right back to the stare down I ain't never seen Nino this quite.

Ninos.pov
I'm sitting her looking at the women across from me not knowing what to say the love of my life my ride or die isn't dead.

"You look good cookie."

"I know you look old doesn't look like you aged well at all." She said with a smirk.

"There goes that sarcasm I use to love what happened? I mean all this time I've been thinking you was-"

"Dead I know your little hoe of a wife been having me locked up for God knows how long in a maximum security padded cell." She said.

"I don't understand yall use to be cool what happened?"

"Things started getting to hot for her her ass also had obsession with you and or family she took everything from me." She said.

"Cookie you got to understand I thought you was dead I didn't know you where still alive we had a funeral for you and everything."

"I know she showed me the pictures she also took pictures of yall wedding so fucking cute." She said passing me the folder scoffing.

"Cookie I'm-"

"Please you can save your apologies Nino don't act like I didn't know you was sleeping together behind my back." She said.

"No I didn't I would have never done that to you and you know that."

She scoffed.

"All i know is half my life was taken away from that demon you call a wife and now that I'm back there is nothing that's going to stop me from doing what I need to do." She said.

"Whats that?"

"Don't you even worry about that you'll know when it's time." She said trying to get up and walk out.

I hurried up and grabbed her.

"Na na hell na you going to tell me what the fuck you mean."

She gave me one of the hardest slaps I've ever felt from a women.

"Fuck you both of yall can rot in hell." She said.

"Cookie just-"

"Wait! Mom slow down what happened? Oh shit we on our way right now. Nino and cookie yall stop yall arguing we got to go lulu's in labor." Black said rushing out the door.