its going down

I was riding back to the trap all this shit is going through my head ever since I've known mula just something about him I didn't rock with but I respected the relationship between him and black because they been cool since they was 6 but loyalty means everything to me so this is definitely getting addressed. I pulled into the trap and parked then called black telling him to come outside because we need to talk I waited for a few minutes then he finally came his fine ass outside.

"Sup sexy where you been." He said grabbing my face for a kiss.

He loves my kisses he can never stop kissing me for even a second.

"I had some business to handle." I said wiping some lip gloss off him.

"Yeah like what? And what happened to that trap hoe?" He asked as he rolled a  blunt.

"Well for one she's no longer employed here so no need to worry about her."

"And who gave you that type of permission to do that?" He asked.

"I did fuck you mean."

He laughed.

"Im just playing babe your word is law to but next time run that by me aight."

"Okay but she did tell me something you may need to know but I don't know how true it is so don't go dumb aight?"

"Is it something thats going to piss me off?" He asked..

"Most likely."

"Then go on ahead and tell me." He said.

"Mula you need to let him go hes plot-"

He waved me off.

"See that's what we won't do." He said.

"What you mean?"

"You ain't going talk down on my homie when he ain't here to defend his self and I damn sure ain't going off no hoes word."

"So I'm a hoe now?"

"No the person that told you that shit is look im not entertaining this shit so drop it." He said.

"Im not dropping shit until you listen."

"Lulu I really I ain't trying to hear this shit aight plus you don't have proof this all hear say."

"Black-"

"Lulu drop it aight."

"Whatever go ahead be a dummy and not heed my warning."

"Whatever man ill see you back at the house." He said.

I just nodded and he got out the car if he think I'm going back to the house he got another thing coming I rode down the highway to my lavish apartment apartment nobody knows I have it not even my dad i pulled up into the garage parked my car and made my in to my loft.