dont play

When I woke up I felt lulu's heavy ass head on me her hair was all over the place but she so beautiful I kept looking at her for a min before I moved her slowly off me i walked towards the bathroom handled my business went to the sink to wash my hands and handle my hygiene then I walked towards the shower and turned it on I had to take a cold ass shower I was doing everything in my power not to fuck lulu in everyday possible I got more respect for her than that. After I let off a couple of nuts I washed my body and rinsed off I stepped out the shower then wrapped the towel around my body to go back im the room. I seen lulu's start to sit up.

"Goodmorning gorgeous."

"Umm Goodmorning." She said.

I went up to her and kissed her cheek.

"Awww look at you ol sensitive ass." She said laughing.

"Yeah yeah stank breath." I said chuckling

She smacked her lips and pushed me away.

"Whatever ugly ass." She said.

"Clearly i got you so I'm not that ugly."

"You don't have me yet." She said.

"Women we have been over this already you mine and even when you not mine your mine act like you know."

"Whatever let me go get ready for the day." She said.

I nodded and watched as she walked off damn all that ass is crazy I threw on my boxers then some basketball shorts then layed right back down today was my only day off and I'm about to enjoy this shit.

30 mins later
She just had got fresh out the shower she looking so damn good.

"Where you going looking like that mamas?"

"Over six house." She said.

"Fuck you going over there for?"

"To hang out like normal people do." She said.

"Na I ain't rocking with that."

She shrugged.

Her little ass be thinking im playing with her I went up to here and choked her slightly then kissed her soft ass lips she deepened the kiss she got some freak in her I can tell I picked her up then layed her on my bed we was going hot and heavy for a min but my phone rang I kissed her a couple more times then pulled away to answer.

"Hold on for a sec don't move."

She nodded trying to catch her breath honestly I just kept kissing her fuck that damn phone at this point but my damn phone kept going.

"Fuck okay seriously I'll be right back don't move."

"Go answer your phone and hurry up." She said grabbing my neck.

"Ol aggressive ass." I said smacking her ass.

"Punk."

I laughed and then went to the balcony it was dez women of my trap security guards.

"Sup with ya."

"Sorry for calling you on your day off but you need to get down to the trap shit done popped off I was going to handle it for you but I think you might wanna handle it."

I was already irritated when is mouthafuckas going to stop trying me.

"Aight be there in 10."

We hung up  I walked back in and started getting dressed.

"Where you going?"

"We got to head down to the trap some shit done popped off I don't know what exactly but it wasn't sounding to good when dez called me."