1

Blacks pov
"Mullanie get the fuck off my back women!"

"Come on you said you would come!" She said.

"Na man I ain't going to get my feet and nails done."

"You promised." She whined.

I smacked my lips I can't even tell her no.

"Aight I'm getting up damn you do to much."

She laughed.

"You can't tell me no."

"Why can't you ask Chanel or loca to go with you?"

"They in Vegas remember?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeah I forgot."

She was suppose to go but we had a busy week so she has to stay back so I told her I'd be her substitute best friend until they return.

"Good now lets go best friiiieeeennnnddd!" She said.

I just shook my head.

"Remind me to get my sisters on you later."

"First off lala is my sister and true is my adopted babe so they love me more than you."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever so whats this I hear about them having dates for homecoming?"

"Well they do need to go with someone." She said.

"Na they could have went with eachother."

She stale faced me but I was dead ass.

"Sir let them girls have fun besides who they going with are very respectful young man future NFL stars you better leave them alone." She said.

"Wait how you meet them before me?"

"Because they tell me everything its bad enough them boys had to go through my dad please don't torcher them." She said.

"I ain't going to torcher them I'm just going to scare them a little bit."

"Oh lord." She said.

"Uh huh so when you going to give me a chance to get with you?"

"When you get the baby situation figure out and stop messing with hoes." She said.

'What im just waiting on the results of the DNA test and I haven't slept with nobody."

"So you didn't get head from rye last night?" She asked.

"Point taking but you never gave me a answer plus I thought we was just friends."

"Yeah but if you wanna be my man you need to drop them hoes before I get gone Mr please don't go no where." She said mocking me.

"Oh you funny huh?"

"Highly now lets go before we be late for our nail appointment!" She said.

I nodded and slid my slides on then grabbed my keys then headed out to my new whip.

"Pooh let me drive." She said.

"Hell na you reck my shit that's your ass this my babe right here so no."

"I thought i was your babe?" She asked wrapping her arms around me kissing my neck.

"You is now stop while your ahead and come on before we be late."

"Fine." She said rolling her eyes with a little attitude.

I smacked her ass and watched her ass giggle.