valentines day

Blacks pov
6 weeks later
Lulu has been very down lately about her pops passing I've been trying to cheer her up a little bit but I know there ain't much I can do to make her feel better I never lost a parent so I can't imagine how she feels.

"How she been feeling babe?" My mom asked.

"Just as good as she going to get ma I'm trying to think of ways to make her feel a little bit better but she ain't having it."

"Son what she going through you can't even imagine just give her some time." My mom said.

"Maybe your right I'm just concerned about her she's just been in bed all day and night or she's just with the kids im afraid that going to make her spiral out of control."

"I know true has been over lala house trying to cheer her up too I can't even imagine how they mom feels."

I just shook my head as we where talking I heard someone coming down the stairs I looked and seen it was lulu.

"Hey gorgeous I'm surprised your out of bed." I said kissing her cheek.

"I...umm just felt like it was time to get up I can't just keep laying down sad and depressed." She said.

My mom got up and gave her a hug.

"Your a strong women you will get through this and if you ever need me ill be right there." My mom said.

"Thank you so much and thank you for taking care of my sister while my mom is going through it."

"Of course but speaking of i got to go check on them ill see you guys later." A
She said giving both of us a hug.

"Aight ma ill see you later."

She nodded and headed out the door I pulled lulu closer and wrapped my arms around her body.

"How you feeling lil ma?"

She looks so drained and tired.

"Im just really exhausted I've been trying to wrap my head around this all of this why my dad? You know? I know he wasn't the perfect man but he was still my dad." She said snuggling into my chest letting out a soft cry.

"I know I know let it out." I said rubbing her back.

"Ugh I sound like a big ass babe." She said as she wiped her tears again.

"Na you sound like a person who just lost they parent but you have got to let release some of this hurt even if you cry it out even shoot it out you need to let it go don't hide it and you know I'm down to talk about this anytime."

"Thank you babe your so sweet to me." She said kissing me.

"Any time but listen i got to head out really fast got some business to handle you going to be cool by yourself?"

"Yeah where the kids at?"

"They went with my pops they won't be back until Monday night."

"Oh okay can I ride with you?" She asked.

"No what you need to do is get some rest ill be back in a hour or 2."

"But-"

"No buts get your ass up them stairs and get to resting i don't wanna hear another word about it."

She smiled a little bit.

"There goes that smile I've been waiting to see now if I can just get you to say something sarcastic I'll be in the building."

She laughed a little bit.

"You so damn silly but go ahead ill be fine ill try and get some rest." She said.