loyalty

Blacks pov
"Stiiiinnnkkkkkkk!" Lulu said trying to wake me up.

"Lulu if you do leave me alone."

"Babe come on wake up!"

She ain't going to give this shit a rest I turned over and got up and she woke me up for breakfast.

"Thank you babe." I said kissing her cheek.

"Your welcome daddy you been working so hard i decided you needed to be catered to today." She said.

"Thank you but today my only day off i just want some rest some good sex and cuddle up with my babe." I said grabbing her ass and kissing her neck.

"As much as I would love that I have business to handle." She said.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I said taking some bites of my food.

She cook so damn good I swear.

"I got a mission to go on then I got to go check on something at my house." She said going in the bathroom.

"I really don't know why you just don't sell that house and move in with me."

"Because that house is like my babe its my first home I ever purchased I would like to keep it plus all my stuff is there."

I nodded then finished up my food.

"So you staying there?"

She shrugged.

"Well can I come ride with you?"

I don't know why but i love being around this women I don't care where she go I wanna damn near go to.

"Yeah you can but chu chee and loca about to be there too."

I shrugged because I don't really give a fuck.

"It cool then we can go to lunch after wards and ill take you shopping afterwards."

"Na I don't want you spending on me plus today's your day off."

"Well all I want to do is be up under you today so I don't care now bring that fine ass on." I said smacking her ass.

"Dave im going to fuck you up!"

"Uh huh now come on in this shower so I can fuck up your walk."

She smirked then I grabbed her hand we brushed or teeth then walked into the shower she turned the water head on she be having this pressure on hot hot.

"What you trying to do back a nigga?"

"Its not even that hot big head." She said.

"Fuck if it ain't feel like I'm making noodles or some shit."

She laughed like something was funny then turned down the pressure."

"Better?"

"Yeah a whole lot better you was tripping talking about it ain't that fuckin hot."