2. Birth

Warnings: mentions of blood, death

Year: 2005 (flashback)

A man with black hair and a well-built body lurked on a tall building's roof and focused his attention on a nearby empty parking lot.

The black-haired man turned his head; there was no sign of anyone, so he sat on the floor and put a candy in his mouth. An old wound could be seen in the corner of his lips.

He took his phone out of his pocket, put it on his ear, and began listening to his voice messages. After hearing the first few seconds of every message, he deleted the message and went to the next one.

The situation continued until a little boy's voice was heard, along with a little girl's laughing.

The candy fell from the man's mouth, and his eyes widened in surprise. He looked at the screen and realized that the message was from a year and a half ago.

While the man was frowning, the sound of bullets and screams from 50 meters away brought him back to reality. He immediately put his phone back in his pocket and turned his head toward the parking lot. A group of 30 or 40 people was shooting each other, and occasionally, one of the people on both sides fell to the ground.

The black-haired man grinned and looked at his watch. This fight was the opportunity he had been waiting for. He got up and went to the building's emergency stairs to go down to the parking lot entrance.

The scene in front of the man thrilled him. The floor of the parking lot was full of blood and lifeless bodies. 'Fucking morons.' He whispered to himself.

He walked carefully through the dead bodies as he searched for a gray briefcase. As the man turned his head left and right and cursed, someone suddenly grabbed his leg. He looked down at his feet in surprise and saw a wounded man pulling on his pants: "Please help me, please... I beg you."

The black-haired man's grin grew more prominent; he kicked the wounded man, who then released his leg.

"The only favor I can do for you is that ..." and he shot the man in the head with his gun. Blood spilled on his shoes, but it didn't matter to him. That wasn't something new.

The man raised his head, and suddenly his eye fell on the briefcase he was looking for. He picked it up and, after checking it, took his phone out of his pocket again, took a photo, and sent it to a specific number. His phone rang immediately. A voice was heard from the other end of the phone: "That's it, good job."

He got up, and as he walked towards the exit, his eyes fell on the glass case wrapped around a black cloth. He got closer and saw a wrinkled, bloody piece of flesh on the floor that looked like an immature fetus.

The man took it in his hand and looked at it. Suddenly he remembered a part of the nonsense books that he had been forced to read as a child. 'The Cursed Womb: Death Paintings are nine special grade cursed objects created with the mixed blood of a cursed spirit and a human.'

"So these morons were trading cursed objects." He whispered.

Suddenly, the man heard a faint cough. He immediately got up and moved his head to the source of the sound. A teenage girl wearing the parking carwash uniform was bleeding. The teenage girl was shot in the abdomen. He crutched down in front of the young employee and raised her head.

"What I want to do won't make you feel good, but this cursed object won't be wasted either."

He immediately placed the cursed object in the girl's mouth and pressed his hand firmly against her mouth. The poor teenage girl struggled with her last strength, but soon blood flowed from the corner of her eyes, and her body stopped moving.

The black-haired man waited a few minutes, and when nothing happened, he chuckled and cursed at the old sorcerers and their nonsense books.

The man was making his way back again when the sound of panting caught his attention. He turned his head and saw that the teenage girl's bloody eyes were open and she was sitting.

His eyes widened in surprise, but soon the shock was replaced by an evil grin.

"Welcome to life, my dear."

The teenage girl shivered and pressed her fingernails to the ground. He approached her in a few steps, bent down, and grabbed her chin. While looking into her eyes, he said: "I don't think your mother even had enough time to choose a name for you. So I will call you Y/N. I will give you a roof to sleep under and teach you a way to live in this world, and you will fight and die with me in return for my kindness."

Nothing came out of her mouth. She was looking at him with frowned eyebrows.

He continued after a pause: "Or I will kill you right now. The choice is yours."

The girl had no choice. She nodded in agreement.

A crappy smile popped up on his face. "My name is Toji Fushiguro; nice to meet you, brat," And he extended his hand to the girl.

She looked at Toji Fushiguro's emotionless face; hesitated for a moment but then took his hand and stood up.

And pain found its way to her life.

A/N: Tomorrow is the second anniversary of our marriage

A/N: Tomorrow is the second anniversary of our marriage. Yes, he was lucky enough to have me in his life for two years.

I'm joking again as always. But all jokes aside, we have been together since 2017.

A/N2: The parking lot in the story: