8. Don't Love Anything

Warnings: mentions of violence, angst

Year: 2018

Satoru Gojo stood behind the door of Masamichi Yaga's room and entered after knocking on it. He stood in front of the principal and immediately asked: "Why is Y/N not in her prison cell? Who released her?"

Yaga put his green teacup on the table and turned to him. "Hello to you too! I set her free. I don't think it is right to keep her in chains after she has made a binding vow with you."

"What if she escapes? The vow she has made with me will not prevent her from escaping!" Let me tell you that he was angry with himself cause Y/N was conquering his soul like a cursed ghost, and. he couldn't restrain his mind from surrendering so easily to her.

"Satoru, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? As for your question, no, I don't think she'll run away, because this school is the only safe place for her." Yaga raised one of his brows. What was wrong with his old student.

"No, I started the day very well as a matter of fact~ Anyway, where is she now? Why does she always hide her curse energy? Even my six eyes can't find her! This pisses me off!"

Yaga chuckled to himself. "I can see you're having a hard time finding someone you're looking for, right? Don't worry. I told Ijichi to take her to the backyard so that the students wouldn't face her for now."

Satoru placed his hands in his pockets, turned on his heels, and proceeded toward the door. As he put his hand on the door handle, Yaga called out to him and said: "Satoru, after talking to her I don't think she is pure evil. I think she's the same as us. She wasn't lucky enough and fell into the wrong hands at the wrong moment, in the wrong place. Consider this while dealing with her."

Satoru opened the door and left the room, making his way to the backyard.

After climbing the hill, his eyes quickly fell on Y/N, who was sitting on a bench by the trees, watching the falling leaves with her hand under her chin.