13. Sweet End

Warning: Nothing :)

A/N: Photos related to the story are at the end of the text.

Year: 2018

The sun had not yet risen, and the sound of the crickets could be heard from outside.

Satoru stood in front of his office, yawned, and threw the key in the door. But to his surprise, he realized it wasn't locked.

"Did I forget to lock it again?" he chuckled to himself and entered the room. Then quickly turned on the light to move to his desk.

"Shiiit, turn off the lights~, I'm trying to sleep."

Upon hearing the sound, Satoru quickly turned his head to the source of it, and suddenly his heart ached like two weeks ago. Y/N was lying on the couch, trying to pull her blanket over her head so that the light wouldn't bother her. She was wearing pink-colored pajamas with a strawberry picture on them, and her messy hair had fallen out on her pale face.

To be honest, Y/N's appearance was messed up, and she didn't seem to have slept properly for the past few nights. Yes, the guilt was there to ensure that she couldn't sleep well.

'I wish you were my sleeping beauty ... No, don't do this to yourself, Satoru, don't think about her, she doesn't care about you.' Satoru repeated in his heart and then deliberately coughed loudly to wake up Y/N.

Hearing a loud noise, she quickly woke up like an electrocuted person and stood up, looking at Satoru with round eyes and swallowing hard.

"What happened to your eyes, Satoru? Why are you wearing a bandage?" She took a step towards him and continued, "Did something happen to you on the mission?" she seemed worried.

Without looking Y/N in the eye, Satoru took a step back and asked in a cold tone, ignoring her question, "What are you doing in this room? How did you get in?"