10. His Name

Warnings: none.

Year: 2018

Satoru kept his hands in his pockets while staring at Y/N's sleeping face. She was breathing slowly with gently moving pupils under her eyelids. 'Is she dreaming?' He thought to himself.

Her room was in complete darkness with drawn curtains. He looked at the curtains, and a mischievous thought came to his mind.

Once he decided to move and take another step, Y/N quickly pulled a knife under her pillow and got up in front of the man. She grabbed his shoulder and hit him on the ground, pressing the knife to his throat.

"Who are you? Who has sent you?" Her eyes hadn't adjusted to the darkness. She couldn't distinguish the face of the person underneath her between sleeping and waking up.

"Good morning sunshine~"

Y/N's eyes widened as she heard Satoru's familiar voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She didn't move the knife.

"I think it would be better if you pull back the knife and get up of me. But if you're into these kinds of kinks, then I'm in" Satoru grinned.

Y/N rolled her eyes and quickly got off of him. While putting her knife on the table, her eyes fell on the locked door.

"Iyyyyyy! Did you use your teleportation to sneak in my room? You're like a perverted old man!"

"You seem to know a lot of perverted old men! Are you one of those with daddy kinks?" Satoru winked.

"Yeah, of course, I love killing them! Are you my daddy?" She gave him a devilish smile.

"Nope, not when you're a scary daddy killer! Nevertheless, I wanted to wake you up poetically, but you ruined it!" He said in an enthusiastic voice.