21. Heaven and Earth

Warnings: Making love. I don't want to call it smut; it's more than that.

A/N: I will put ***** sign where intimacy begins and ends. Listen to the song.

 Listen to the song

Year: 2018

His kiss was like a fire that engulfed your being but didn't burn.

Satoru gently parted his lips from yours and leaned his forehead against yours while his eyes were still closed.

How could you possess his soul in such a short time? Everything was very strange for him. His mind was covered with a halo of fog, and love had blinded his eyes. At that moment, he wasn't looking for cause and effect and only wanted to be with you. In his opinion, every moment spent away from you was wasted.

He didn't take his hands off your face and started to caress your cheeks with his thumb. The sound of his deep breaths was the only sound heard in the room's darkness.

"Y/N, I know I've made stupid decisions, but I never intend to hurt you..." His voice broke the silence.

You opened your eyes and looked at him. You wanted to resist; you tried not to believe his words, but when he looked you in the eyes, it seemed that you were a captive in his love's hands.

You raised your hands slowly and gently touched his lips with your finger. Oh God, his lips were so soft. Then you slid your finger towards his neck. You could feel the warmness of his body. The warmth that you were yearning for.

You looked into his eyes again. 'All is well Y/N, All is well.'

"I would never ever hurt you Y/N, do you believe me?"

Your hand wrapped around his neck; you got up on your toes and put your lips on his.

You were here; he was here. Even if the whole world was a lie, it didn't matter now.