23. Silkworm

Warning: Nothing if you're not allergic to fluff

I have to remind you of some matters again because they are necessary to continue the story.

Quiz 1: What were the contents of Sukuna and Y/N's binding vow?

What? You don't remember? I have to punish you all, but I will take it easy on you today.

Sukuna agreed to revive Yuji, and in return, after the 20th finger was eaten, Y/N would serve him.

Quiz 2: What were the contents of Gojo and Y/N's binding vow?

Nch, Nch. How shameful! Gojo suggested to Y/N that she should always be loyal to him and not act against his wishes in exchange for keeping her alive. (This was his way to prevent Y/N from killing anyone). But Y/N refused and asked Gojo to try to keep Yuji alive instead.

Quiz 3: What are the contradictions of these vows?

a. If Sukuna eats his 20th finger, he will take over Yuji's body, and Y/N will be forced to serve him. This is in contrast with being loyal to Gojo's wishes, and as a result, Y/N will die because of breaking her vow.

b. If Yuji dies, the same vow will force Gojo to die for breaking it.

Quiz 4: What the hell is a Binding Vow?

Haven't you watched the anime or read the manga? All jujutsu users consider binding vows to be one of the essential tenants of jujutsu sorcery. Binding Vows are essentially contracts created through cursed energy that an individual can make with oneself or another person. The act of abiding by the rules and restrictions agreed upon in these contracts can result in a greater power or the achievement of a goal. But breaking a binding vow has uncanny repercussions.

 But breaking a binding vow has uncanny repercussions

Year: 2018 >>> 2019

Satoru leaned against the wall and looked at Y/N with a cake box in his hand. She was still in the same position that he had left 45 minutes before changing his clothes and buying something for breakfast. On the bed with her towel wrapped around her like a burrito and the blanket over her head. Now she would probably have fallen to sleep too.