27. Monster

Warning: Nothing.

Year: 2019

"I can't believe that idiot is late again!" Yuji said and leaned against the wall, folding his arms with anger. Yes, as you can see, after he was traumatized by the scene of Y/N being kissed by Satoru, his status was reduced from a "Dear Sensei" to "That Idiot."

Megumi, who was seated on the stairs a few steps from Yuji, raised his eyebrows and looked at his friend with surprise. Wasn't it him who always kissed their Sensei's ass? He placed his hand underneath his chin. "For the record, Y/N is also late; why aren't you angry at her?" He seemed drowsy and hated that their sensei was still late even for his own plans, and now Y/N seemed to have acquired his bad habits.

Yuji glared at Megumi. "We both know why Y/N is late! That idiot sleeps in her room! I swear to God, he's corrupting Y/N." He exhaled furiously and frowned. Was Y/N a relative? Nope! Were his behaviors reasonable? Not at all! Then how come Yuji was so worried about her? Who knows.

"Ah, Yuji! Don't start again! You're still whining about it! It has nothing to do with you! Y/N likes him! Get over it!" Megumi rubbed his forehead. Gojo was pretty annoying, and now he must have put up with Yuji, too.

Yuji stepped away from the wall with clenched fists to stand before Megumi and was about to start his long, boring speech about how careless Gojo is, how he will break Y/N's heart and how she deserves someone better. Still, Megumi pointed to the gate before he could even open his mouth.

Yuji turned his head and saw Y/N talking with Satoru and smiling at him as they were approaching the two. Seeing Y/N's happiness made his frown disappear, but his fists remained clenched. The boy was at no fault. Y/N was one of the nicest people he knew, and he didn't want to lose her one day because of the mistakes of his foolish sensei. So the boy had to do what he had to do.