31. Anchor

Warnings: nothing.

A/N: Hello to old readers and new ones. How are you doing? َ

َAlso, sorry for the late update.

Year: 2019

11:50 pm

The night sky was aglow with bright star lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. A small bridge by the willows was a bit far from the dormitories. The river beneath the wooden path danced with the breeze as the moonlight sprinkled on the water's surface.

The shade of the trees and a woman were mirrored on the road. She seemed to be sitting here, but her mind was elsewhere. Her hair imitated the motion of tree branches. Luckily, the cloudy sky had gifted her a special kind of darkness. The night was her comfort; the blanket of generous velvet kept obscuring her sad eyes. In the absence of her lover, the warm black hugged her loneliness, and in its safety, she tried to forget the memories that had haunted her for a while now.

"No, Satoru! Are you out of your mind? Kids will see us!" Y/N put her hand on the mouth of the white-haired man hovering above her and pushed him away. But the effort wasn't futile, as his hands enveloped her waist and drew her even closer to him. Now there was no space between for the breeze to pass.

"So what? It's not like we're engaging in illicit affairs! Also, it's the weekend. Let's give them some material to jerk off!" A devilish smile appeared on his lips, and the twinkling continued with his eyes. " I bet your moans will sound like a lullaby to Yaga's rusty ears." He winked and, in return, was dazzled with a slight blow to his chest. When it came to her, Infinity was never there.

"Let me go, or I'll scream, Satoru!" She tried to escape his grasp, but his hands were too strong for her to break free easily.

"Oh, I didn't know you had an exhibitionist kink, baby." His hands slipped from her waist to her hips, and her breath jammed into her chest. Every time, his touch inflamed her body, as if it was impossible to get accustomed to his touch. "Okay, if you like it, I'll play along and will make sure to give our audience a show they won't be able to forget till the last moments of their life!" His demanding, yet benevolent eyes were enclosed on her lips. How not? She was the purest being he had ever seen, free of all repugnant human emotions.