18. Ruined House

Warnings: mention of alcohol.

Year: 2018

The Gojo mansion

The meeting with the elders was over. Satoru happily opened the door and looked for you in the crowd. He quickly noticed the presence of Yaga in the crowd, who was talking to Shoko, and he walked over to the two.

"Hi, um, do you know where Y/N might be? Did she go back to school with the students?" Yaga frowned after hearing Satoru's worried tone.

Shoko looked at Yaga and then at Satoru and quickly said, "She was with Kento, they must be out in the yard."

"Why are you worried about Y/N, Satoru?" Seriousness was evident in Yaga's tone.

Satoru turned his head and looked at Yaga in surprise. "What do you mean why I'm worried? Because I don't want to bury more people at my mother's funeral."

"Are you worried someone will hurt Y/N?"

"No, I'm worried the others may try to hurt Y/N and she may kill them to defend herself. I don't think there is anyone here who is strong enough to hurt her." Satoru turned away to go outside, but Yaga quickly grabbed his arm.

"You are the only one who can hurt her, Satoru! Be careful in the decisions you make!" Yaga whispered in his ear.

Satoru glanced at Yaga's worried face. "You really have taken the role of being a father to Y/N seriously," then he winked and headed for the exit.

Satoru's face turned sad again as he distanced himself from Yaga and Shoko. He looked carefully at the yard but saw no trace of Nanami's cursed energy. He took his phone out of his pocket and quickly called Y/N. Nobody answered. His heart began to pound. He hung up the phone and called Nanami. After two beeps, Nanami's voice was heard.

"Hey Kento, how are you? Do you know where Y/N is?"

"She is with me."

"Oh, good." Satoru frowned. Was this jealousy? He continued: "Is it possible for me to talk to her?"