15. Train of Thoughts

Warnings: nothing but is there anything scarier than a crowded subway station?

A/N: I'll put the photos related to the story in the middle of the texts.

Year: 2018

"It's not working I can't even feel your touch...." Y/N sighed.

Shoko put her hand under her chin and began to think. Y/N continued, "it's like there is something preventing me from reaching to you."

Shoko turned her head towards her. "Let's look at it from a positive perspective. At least, as long as you don't want to, the negative feelings of humans and the touch of sorcerers will not bother you."

"You mean their dis-touch?" Y/N laughed slightly and continued, "does this mean I have to choose between not touching anyone or touching them and bearing their pain in my heart? What a wonderful life!"

"Have you been like this since the beginning of your life?" Shoko took a cigarette out of her pocket.

"Only when I was scared or felt threatened, I could absorb negative energies. Of course, I was not in contact with many people and I remember I always hated the city because of the smell of curses." Y/N jumped down from the clinic bed.

"Have you ever wondered if this might be some kind of subconscious defense mechanism?" Shoko pulled out her lighter from the drawer.

"Huh, I thought it was the atonement for my sins." Y/N came closer and sat down on a chair.

Shoko lit her cigarette, leaned back in her chair, and said: "We have to admit that being in a relationship, getting married, and having children will be challenging for you."

Y/N glared at Shoko and burst into laughter. "Oh my God, you think I can have children?"

Shoko puffed her cigarette and stated: "You have all the organs of a normal woman, I've tested it. You can get pregnant."