17. Is it okay we stay here?

Warnings: Oh, you just have to read it yourself

Warnings: Oh, you just have to read it yourself. I won't spoil a thing!

A/N: I preferred to use Nanami instead of Kento in the story. However, I'll use Kento in conversations.

 However, I'll use Kento in conversations

Year: 2018

"Hey Y/N, you don't know where Sensei is?" Yuji folded his arms and slid into the chair in the hotel lobby.

Without wanting to face Yuji, you pulled the straw out of your mouth, shrugged your shoulders, and said in an indifferent tone: "No," and continued to drink again.

The emptiness felt so heavy in your heart.

Nobara, who was watching you closely, put her hand under her chin and said: "It was clear from Sensei's condition that he was angry. The poor red-haired girl came out of his room crying. I had never seen him like this before." After finishing her sentence, she continued to stare at your face to see your reaction.

'So he didn't sleep with that girl? Huh! Why do I even care? His relationships are none of my business! Don't care! Don't care, don't care ... why did he kick the girl out of his room? Why should I be happy about this? The poor girl was not at fault. Yeah, blame Satoru! That bastard! But he didn't ask the girl to come here! She dug her own grave! What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I so cruel? Don't be stupid Y/N, your heart will break.'

Your inner struggle continued, but you tried not to show anything to others. So you occupied yourself by playing with the poor straw.

Nobara continued: "If I knew there was going to be such a drama here, I wouldn't go to that stupid park! I would love to know if Sensei has gone after the girl or not."

"If your curiosity will satisfy, I must say that he didn't go after the girl," Megumi said and sat in a chair next to you.

You put your drink on the table and looked at Megumi, trying to hide your interest in the conversation.