Let's talk again

Hello everyone, It's me, again :D

You are probably happy now and think a new chapter has been uploaded. Haha, no, I just wanted to talk to you.

The first issue is Wattpad, which does not show my story to new readers. I do not know how to solve this problem. On the AO3, everything is going well, but not here! Do you have any suggestions? I'm all ears. Please help me, or I will kill Y/N :)))))) Haha, I have the power to do it :))))

And let's back to the main subject:

Chapter 17 is one of my favorite chapters. Because I had shown Y/N very soft so far, but I wanted to show that her soft morals were due to her own choice.

In general, she is a kind person, but she has never had good experiences in her life.

I imagine Y/N as a collection of broken pieces that sparkle in the sun. She can give love to others with each of her thousands of pieces. But her broken pieces can cut her own hand and the hands of others.

To approach her, you have to accept that she will leave wounds on your soul, but she will be the cure for all your pains when you get her heart.

Satoru also has sharp edges, but his supporting character is such that he is not afraid of getting hurt and approaches people without fear to save them. In my opinion, he still feels guilty about Suguru and always tries not to repeat that mistake again. That is why he has chosen to save Yuta, Yuji, and Y/N and all those who want to be saved.

Now the difference between Y/N and the others is that she may be the only one who has seen all corners of Satoru's life but not only has she not taken advantage of his weaknesses, but she has even gone so far as to accept Satoru as an ordinary hum...

Now the difference between Y/N and the others is that she may be the only one who has seen all corners of Satoru's life but not only has she not taken advantage of his weaknesses, but she has even gone so far as to accept Satoru as an ordinary human being. In Y/N's eyes, Satoru is not only the strongest sorcerer; he is also a human being who can make mistakes and should be given a chance to make amends.

She accepts Satoru as he is. She listens to him, laughs at his nonsense jokes, worries about him, pays attention to him because this is what you do to your loved ones.

On the other hand, Satoru challenges Y/N, introduces her to new worlds, forces her to experience new feelings, supports her, helps her, trusts her.

The two give each other things that they both lacked in life.

However, I have to say that, for unknown reasons (I know, you don't), Satoru is the only person Y/N has been able to touch until today. As I said in the story, Y/N can feel his pain in her heart even without touching him, but when she touches Satoru, His pain makes her feel alive, just like what happened in today's chapter.

To illustrate this point, let me give you an example:

Have you ever seen how good it feels when someone trusts you to share their grief with you? This is accurately that feeling that is physically expressed.

And in the end, I have to say; she always has afraid of trusting others. Now that she feels a little safe, she extends his hand to the others with fear and hesitation. Still, when she feels a bit of danger, She immediately returns to her defensive state.

She has high walls around her that she had just lowered for Satoru.

Just put yourself in her shoes and see how you feel when, after years, you want to trust someone and, out of bad luck, he thinks of you as a tool too and uses you to his own advantage?

Or maybe it's a fact Y/N believes... we'll see this in the following chapters.

 we'll see this in the following chapters

Art belongs to らっかせい on Twitter.

by the way, i love these panels of manga, they don't contain any spoiler 🥰

look at Gojo, he is so handsome 😍

and this one is my one and only:

I love how Satoru cares about Megumi 😍