16. Deepest Fear

Warning: love.

Year: 2018

Satoru opened the door to his room and sat on the corner of the bed without paying attention to the woman. He turned his back and rested his hands on his knees.

'How could everything go wrong at once?' He thought to himself while staring at the ground with a numb mind.

Meanwhile, the redheaded woman walked slowly past Satoru, unbuttoning her trench coat. Her cloth slid lightly over her shoulders and fell to the ground in front of him, hiding nothing but her naked body under it.

Satoru raised his head with hollow eyes and looked at the naked woman in front of him. The playful smile on her lips made him sick.

It is why unlike usual, Satoru didn't smile back. He didn't get up. He didn't move his hands to pull the red-haired woman towards himself. Instead, he gazed upon Riba, questioning her acts.

"Did you miss me, baby?" The woman laughed seductively and sat down in front of Satoru.

He didn't answer and continued to follow her movements with his eyes.

The red-haired woman was getting nervous. She faked a smile again and rubbed her hand between his legs. Then, as she wet her lips with her tongue, she reached for the belt of his pants to unbuckle it. She wanted his attention and was desperate to have it.

Satoru suddenly came to his senses, grabbed Riba tightly by the wrist, and grabbed her chin.

"What do you think you are doing?" There was no emotion in his tone. It was the exact Satoru Gojo who had no mercy for those who dared to cross his lines.

"So, you still love it rough, huh? How do you want to get your birthday blowjob?" The woman said flirtatiously. She had no idea, or was she good at acting?

"Did I ask you to come here?" The calm before the storm was visible in his ocean eyes.

"Come on Satoru, don't ruin my surprise~" And she leaned towards him until her breasts hit his knees.