29. Fifty Shades of Blue

Warnings: NSFW contents.

A/N: Push that "VOTE" star, or I swear to God, I'll cry. I need your support to get motivated, Okay?

Now enjoy the fucking smut :D

Year: 2019

At Satoru's place

The delightful smell filled your nose. You opened your eyes slowly and creased your eyes in front of the light. Ouch! You were quick to block the sunlight with your hand to give your eyes enough time to adjust.

Where were you? Right. The bedroom of his house, with smooth sheets underneath you, sliding on your almost naked body.

All of a sudden, in the silence of the room, your stomach began to growl. You giggled and put your hand on your tummy. You were aware of the source of the scent, smiling when you got up. Were you feeling tired again? Fuck it.

You took the baby blue shirt he wore last night and put it on, leaving a couple of buttons loose. You brushed your hair back and tiptoed to the kitchen—the current heaven.

You crossed the corridor from the kitchen to Satoru's bedroom, and there he was. He was wearing his black slacks, and hang on a minute! Were your eyes joking with you, or was that one of the hottest scenes you have ever seen? Because he was wearing an apron on his bare upper torso, and while he was standing in front of the stove, he was, very seriously, struggling with the pot and the eggs. If he could cook, how come you always ordered food from the outside? Sneaky mother fucker, hiding his talents. You wanted to curse him even more, but you were a woman, and your eyes preferred to enjoy the view than listen to your brain's bullshits.

Oh, God! Did the smell of the omelet seduce you, or did the sight of this man move your feet?

"Enjoying the view?" He turned his face, and his lips fired in a smile when he laid eyes on you, eating him alive with your hungry eyes. "My clothes look better on you than me!"