9. Her Name

Warnings: Childhood memories, fluff :)

Year: 2018

'Her heart was as bright as moonlight on a dark night. Her beauty was like seeing cherry blossoms on a cold winter day. Her kindness was like putting hot bread on the table of a hungry child. Next to Y/N, the world was no different from heaven.'

Satoru thought about these while looking into Y/N's eyes.

He suddenly came to his senses and looked at somewhere else in panic. Y/N also quickly got up and hurried to her bag. And just like that, they decided to act as if nothing had happened.

Satoru glanced at her from behind and sighed, then he got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door behind himself.

Inside the bathroom, Satoru moved to the sink, turned on the faucet immediately, washed his face, and then stared at his image in the mirror. Now his wound could be seen in the mirror, but he looked at it differently. He grabbed the corner of the sink with his hands and drowned in his thoughts.

Satoru had never had the opportunity to behave like his peers throughout his childhood.

When the children were playing, he had to practice because the Gojo family's heir was expected.

When he fell on the ground, he had to stand up on his own.

When he missed his mother, he had to hide it.

They didn't even allow him to cry when his grandmother died.

Every disobedience was severely punished.

They left him alone all his childhood until he learned to rely on nobody but himself.

They whispered in his ear not to count on others because everyone was alone at the time of death anyway.