7. Ice and Fire

Warnings: smut, smut, and smut again

Year: 2018

The white-haired man in a white shirt and black pants stood behind the door with his sunglasses on. The door opened quickly after one or two knocks. When Satoru Gojo saw the face of the person who had opened the door, a grin appeared on the corner of his mouth.

The red-haired woman, wearing nothing but black lace lingerie, reached out and pulled Satoru in. After closing the door, she pushed Satoru towards the door, and there, without waiting, she put her tongue in his half-open mouth.

"You missed me this much?" Satoru said as he tried to grab the red-haired woman's shoulders and push her back a few inches.

Now, as the author, let me tell you - kissing and romance made no sense to Satoru Gojo. His relationships were limited to one-night stands. If we were to assume that a woman was very sexy and attractive, they might become fuck buddies; Like this red-haired woman, Riba.

After Satoru pulled her away, Riba realized her mistake, bit her lip, and said: "I didn't even touch myself! I have saved all of myself for you~~" and rubbed off her cunt on her underwear.

And with that, the red-haired woman approached him again. This time, instead of his lips, she directed her tongue towards his neck. While grinding her lower body against his, she tried to unbutton his shirt.

Satoru took off his glasses and placed them on the table next to the entrance. He grabbed Riba's ass with his hands and rubbed it before spanking the woman's ass with both hands simultaneously.

The woman moaned loudly.

"You like that, don't you?" The red-haired woman didn't answer. Then one of Satoru's hands crawled from the woman's buttocks to her chest. After rubbing her breasts, he gripped the nipple of one of her breasts tightly and pinched it.

Her moans filled the room then her eyes fell on the bulge in Satoru's pants. After unbuttoning his shirt, Riba licked his body from his neck to his belt with her tongue. While putting her hand on the bump in Satoru's pants, with a lustful smile, Riba's gaze fell from his bulge to his face, and she swallowed.