24. Lie To Me, My Liar

Warning: Satoru Gojo.

Year: 2019

Knock... knock... knock

The door opened, and the surprised eyes of the dark-haired boy fell from Satoru's smiling face to Y/N and her plate filled with cheesecake.

'What on earth is Gojo doing here!' Thought Megumi to himself.

"Yey, look who decided to come early this weekend! My step son!" Satoru turned his head, winking to Y/N. "Okay, enough greeting! Tell me, why are you gracing us with your presence?" He held out his hand to crumple Megumi's hair, but the boy frowned.

"As far as I know, this is Y/N's room, and I have come to see her, not you! By the way, it's noon, not morning!" Ignoring Satoru, he went past him and entered inside.

Satoru folded his arms. "Oh, please, come in Megumi~! Both of you are Toji-raised! It does not surprise me at all that one of you does not know how to respect his beloved Sensei and the other has become a bad girl!"

Suddenly, Y/N's eyes broadened, and she gave Satoru a 'what are you doing' look, but he shrugged his shoulders and smiled. She shook her head and looked back at the boy sitting at the table.

"Would you like some cheesecake for breakfast? It's delicious." She drove the cake to Megumi.

"Hey! This is my cake! If I share it with you, this doesn't mean you can share it with somebody else, too!" Satoru protested.

"I can do what I want on my behalf. It's none of your business!" She handed Megumi a fork.

"Unbelievable!" Satoru sighed while sitting on her bed with a sad face and crossed legs.

Megumi glanced at him, behaving like a spoiled baby, then turned his face toward Y/N and began speaking to her with respect. "I already had breakfast. Why are you having breakfast at 2:00 p.m.?"