14. Home

Warnings: Public Harassment, Violence

A/N: This time, I'll put the photos in the middle of the text.

Year: 2018

It was about 3 pm that Y/N's door was knocked.

"For God's sake! It's the weekend, let me sleep!"

She got out of bed with a grunt and opened the door with puffy eyes.

"My God, were you asleep?" Nobara looked at her sleepy face with round eyes.

"Yeah, I was up all night, why? What time is it now?" she rubbed her eyes.

"Lunch time is long gone." Nobara wandered into the room and, seeing the sweets, two plates on the table, and Y/N's messy face, a thought suddenly came to her mind. She quickly put her hand over her mouth and turned to her in surprise.

"Was anyone in your room last night, Y/N?" Nobara looked at her curiously.

"Yeah, Satoru was here," Y/N said as she stretched her body.

Nobara closed her eyes with her hand. "Are you and him?"

"Noooooo, is having dirty mind is one of admission requirements in this school? I just needed to talk to him!" Y/N put her hand on her waist.

"Well, whatever you did, it's working, Sensei is very happy from the morning. He even said we are going to dinner tonight." Nobara clapped her hands.

"Oh, good for you," and Y/N got up to go back to her bed when Nobara stopped her.

"Noppp, you are supposed to come with us. According to Gojo Sensei, we will all go together. Now put laziness aside and go take a shower. I will make you coffee." Nobara pointed to the bathroom with her hand.

Y/N sighed. "If I fall asleep in the bathroom, don't wake me up." And she forcibly dragged herself to the bathroom, wondering how a teenage girl could bully her.

"Have you lost your energy just by talking, Y/N? Are you sure you just talked?" Nobara laughed wickedly.

Y/N glared at her and, without saying anything, entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.