11. One soul, Two bodies

Warnings: Children's death.

Year: 2018

"Are you taking us to a field test again? How are you going to deceive us this time? Will you promise to take us to the Tokyo Disney Land (TDL) but instead will take us to an abandoned hospital from World War II?" Nobara closed her eyes with anger and let out a sigh.

Satoru scratched his chin. "Abandoned buildings from World War II? Why hadn't I thought about this until now? Cheer up kids! The destination of our next field test is determined," he announced happily.

"Oh God, give me patience or I will start World War III and burry Gojo Sensei's body in its abandoned buildings!" Nobara rubbed her forehead with one hand while the other sat on her waist.

Meanwhile, the other two students and Y/N stood quietly in front of the school's gates, following Satoru's argument with a girl half his age.

Yuji folded his hands and said with a quiet voice: "I think Gojo Sensei still wants the best for us," and gave Y/N and Megumi a great smile.

In response to Yuji, Megumi raised his hand and smacked Yuji's head without looking at him. "You don't have to kiss his ass when he can't even hear you!" Megumi said to the other boy in a whispered voice.

"Ouch Megumi, why are you always so stern? How do you manage to be stern all the time, han? I assure you, you won't look ugly if you try to smile a little!" Yuji said while turning his back to his friend and rubbing the back of his head.

Y/N put her hand in front of her mouth and giggled as she watched the students' arguments.

"Hey! What is so funny? Are you mocking my class management skills?" Satoru raised his eyebrows, putting his hand on his waist while staring at Y/N.

"Not at all!" She controlled herself not to laugh. "Who am I to criticize the way a great teacher like you manages his class?" She put her hand on her lips and giggled again.