22. His Myth

Warnings: Are you kidding me? Nudity :D

A/N: I love this song. 

A/N2: In this chapter, we will see a lot of Y/N's internal discussions. So fasten your belts! By the way, I love her badass logical side :))

 So fasten your belts! By the way, I love her badass logical side :))

Year: 2018

Y/N took a deep breath and slowly peeled her eyes open. 'No, everything wasn't a dream.' He is still here.

She leaned forward a little on the silky pillow, and her lips pulled into a smile when she laid eyes upon the white-haired man who was sleeping a few inches away from her. She watched his chest rising and falling softly.

Y/N was feeling alive again. Her heart was warm. You're asking me why? Oh, cause Satoru had been holding her hand all night.

Y/N didn't move and let the warmth of his being consume her hands.

She let her eyes roam over his white lashes, sharp jawline, the muscles of his back, adoring the dimples at the bottom of his spine, memorizing each blemish, and scar as if she would never see it again.

His body moved slightly, and he brought her hand even closer to his lips. The fear of losing Y/N had taken over his entire heart that he no longer intended to leave her, even in his sleep.

She blinked a few times. His breaths were hitting her finger knuckles. Was it too silly to enjoy watching someone you love to breathe?

She wished she could put her hand on his face, caress him, be able to wake him up with a kiss on his nose. Ah damn, Satoru would probably wake up with a devilish smile and retaliate by tickling her. The sound of their laughter would fill the room, and they would kiss right in the middle while smiling in each other's mouths.

Maybe later, they would sit together at the breakfast table. Satoru grumbling about his missions and the upper-ups, and Y/N telling him about Inumaki and Panda's pranks. Nobody knew! Maybe then they would decide where to spend their day off together and argue over going to a restaurant or a pastry shop.