❥︎PROLOGUE

✰✰✰

Life is so painfull and so fascinating thing that happens to us, isn't it?

When we decide to propel ourselves, life slaps you and bring you back. But sometimes, when we don't even predict and prepare ourselves, life will pull you to the 9th cloud.

Basically, what life teaches us is that, never get too excited to get something but always be prepared. Who knows, what would happen to you in the next very moment?

When alone, we feel a lot of things. We are our own selves when we are alone. We discover about ourselves. We want to do a lot of things but, alone. Alone, life is dark but still life is beautiful. Alone is precious.

When in love, we feel a lot of things but everything is for the person infront of us whom we love. If love is true, even worst situation feels hunky Dory, cause' you've belief that if you're beside your love, every situation will be in your favor. In love, everything is colourful and feels like dancing every single moment. Love is flowery.

Love changes you or you change your perspective for love. Everything is in your mind. Everything will happen the way you want. So if loneliness is precious, so do love.

Eventually, it will get to you in the best and worst ways possible, trust me.

___________________________________________

"Are you mad or what? You're in hospital and you don't suppose to walk like that?" Monami yelled at karan when she got hit by him infront of a hospital.

"Maybe Ms. Whatever, you're mistaken. You're not inside the hospital." Karan shot back as he made a hectic move to get inside with a bag of medicines in one of his hands. Monami stopped him from behind and being a gentle man, he stopped.

"It's Monami Mahajan! Never call me whatever again!"

"Walk while not busy with your damn phone, Ms. Monami Mahajan!"

"I was walking straight and perfect. It was you, who wasn't in his senses."

As Monami said this, Karan went near her whose face was just inches away from hers when he said,

"I hate perfect humans."

"And I hate imperfections!"

Monami went even nearer when she said that with a direct, passionate eye contacts with each other.

Turning on her heels, she left from there coolly oblivious that Karan didn't want to stay anymore too.

Little did they know, this was not the last.

___________________________________________

HEY READERS!

So, my old readers and my new readers, I'm here with a new story on #MoRan. How many of you like them? And let me tell you, while writing this writer's note, I'm currently watching the show at 8. That's kinda lame coincidence.

Do read it and tell me some moments of #MoRan you like, so that I can put it in here.

And that perfect dialogue is signature dialogue of #MoRan. It was just a news to give you, nothing special.

One more thing, that upcoming story is completely different from actual show. It's completely my imagination and some inspiration from my favourite show (KRPKAB).

The only thing that associates with my story is that, Monami is a doctor and rest is totally different story.

So If you are reading this for those academy scenes, cadets, trainers, commandos so you'll find nothing of that sort in here and you won't like it BUT if you're reading this for ONLY #MoRan than you're very welcome here.

You'll definitely enjoy!

doodles!

MONAMI MAHAJAN

KARAN SHERGILL

KARAN SHERGILL

___________________________________________

And yeah, here's the cover of this book........

Aesthetics and cover made by me!!!

VOTE

COMMENTS