30. QUESTION ON A QUESTION!

SID WAS LOOKING LIKE A BLUSHING BRIDE. Like, he was red all over his face. I never thought love at first sight could be like this. Well, I've never loved anyone. As in, any guy.

Sanjana approached me and hung her arms around mine casually. I left Sids' hand to hug her back.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned and the frowns taking place on her forehead.

"Yeah, that's why I brought him with me." I sarcastically replied gesturing Sid beside me who was just lost in a girl infront of me and was not motioning at all.

"Who's he?" She curiously asked.

"Um– he's my friend, actually best friend since childhood." I responded gnawing. I want make Sid's best image infront of her. I want her to love him back and not hurt him by any means.

Before I could elaborate more, she went to hug him. Though she knows, that sid is my friend so, he must be a good man. But if I were at her place, I would never hug anyone I just know. But then again, actors have different personality, totally different.

Siya reached me and like always, she got excited, and hung her hands around my neck. She gave me a pleasant smile.

As I observed Sid, he didn't wrapp his hands back around hers. He was numb. He even trembled but Sanjana couldn't sense it. I can feel what he must be feeling.

Karan descended downstairs when he spoke out my name incredulously. Sanjana pulled apart and looked back at him. And as before, Sid was still numb.

"Monami? You?"

I widened my hands and gestured him my whole body from head to toe, to tell him, that yeah, I'm here.

He narrowed his eyes at me. But then went to Sid and shook his hands with him.

Karan's hands are strong enough to pull anybody from wherever, whether in their thoughts or in cliff. Sid was present now.

"What happened Sid? You look so red?" He asked. Didn't Sanjana notice it?

Sid looked at me expectedly as he wasn't able to find any appropriate excuse to give. Well, as I know my friend and I respect his love and blush for the woman, I'll save him.

"Uh– actually, karan, you know Sid has been living in New York since years and he's now used to that environment around him." I gulped, crossing my fingers behind me. "Maybe India's atmosphere and mainly Mumbai's atmosphere didn't suit him. That could be the reason to make him redder." I elucidated. Nice it was, right?

Karan simply nodded. But Sanjana didn't seem to be satisfied and Sid was not meeting his gaze with Hers.

Meanwhile, aunty came down asking,

"Monami? Tum?"

How am I now supposed to do what I did to karan when he asked me the same question? I sheepishly looked at karan who threw a shrug and smirk on me. He was enjoying while I was embarrassed.

"Aunty, because of this reason I won't be able to go to hospital and I've nothing to do at home. So I thought, you need me and you're my responsibility so I came with his help."

"Oh! He?"

"He's my best friend."

"Okk!" She reacted. "Hii!"

Sid was shocked. Am I the only one who wasn't shocked with anuty when I met her on very first day? Because everyone in my family gets shocked.

"Hii! I'm Sid G!"

"Oh!" She surprisingly exclaimed. "Good."

"Come on Sanjana, let's go. We're getting late." Karan motioned for her to go outside.