47. DOUBLE PROPOSAL!

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME?" Sid incredulously asked raising his eyebrows. "Monu can't be in love."

"Monu is in love Sid. MONU IS IN LOVE WITH KARAN." I shouted as If I didn't care about anyone around my vicinity.

I just wanted to scream and tell him how much he means to me. He means everything to me.

Like, his arms, that held me for what seems like everytime I fell after I met him. He was there. He was everywhere I faltered, to, just to save me.

He has unknowingly did a lot of things to change me. And I guess, all of it, all of his efforts seemed to work. I am changing.

"Monu...Monu Monu Monu Monu..." Sid screamed pulling me out of my bed and spinning me on floor along with himself. He rolled me that my head spun like so badly.

We both were together screaming and rolling on our toes when Sid suddenly paused me, with a long shocked expression stick onto his face as he looked at the door.

I shook him but he didn't reacted instead retrieved his hands from mine and clutched them at his back like a polite child.

I followed his expressions and looked behind on my door to see the figure that scared the shit out of my Sid, and ofcourse, it was a dreadful sight to see.

Dad!

I stood defensively infront of him clutching my hands just like Sid. He MF, he saved himself and put me on trouble. Curly creature!

"D-dad. We were- we were just-" I started to explain while he cut me off and said I was expecting the least to let him know.

"So you love Karan now?"

Fuck!

Why my life has to be so twisted? Can't I he happy for few fucking minutes and enjoy the feeling? Even if I be cautious, something has to happen. Something, to ruin my life even more than it already is.

I have started believing in that, what It says. . . .

Along with powers, there comes responsibilities.

In my case,

Along with little epiphany, there comes tons of obstacles on my way.

"Dad, I- I can explain. Just listen to me for on-"

"How can you love him?" He asked furrowing his brows. Mr. Mahajan, I should be the one to furrow my eyes, isn't it?

"Um-- by heart?" My tone slid to a question as if I'm saying it as a explicit fact that he doesn't know.

"Monami, he's not an appropriate guy." He raised his voice.

And wait!

Why isn't he an appropriate guy? What did he do to him? Just, well it's a fact so no body is supposed to be upset here, he just let him know his mistakes every fucking time. That is associated with me.

When my leg twisted, when I gone through an accident, when my car broke. Everytime. Maybe more than these. But dad is everytime wrong.

It's not that, I'm now in love so I'm blaming him and defending Karan but fact is fact, isn't it?

"Dad, I think, I couldn't get a better guy than him." I said curtly as If, some anonymous Daring spirit took over my body. I wasn't afraid at all.

"You shouldn't get a boy for you like him. He doesn't respect anyone."

"He doesn't respect you dad. You know why? Because you don't respect him." I shot. Today is the day Monami. If not now, then never. "You know, because of you, I made a mindset, and I was rude with actors, for no reasons. The more time I spend with Karan and Sanju, the more I hate myself for hating them unnecessarily. They don't deserve it. You can't imagine how good they are with me."