43. JUMPING RIDE!

"YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG WAY." I said without any trace of awkwardness in my expression. How was I able to do that? Improving Monami. Good job.

He off-handedly looked behind jumping a little, falling backwards. I could see clearly he was surely awkward. I can vanish it, I guess.

"Um-- you should've knocked." He said picking up his shirt from the chair beside.

"Don't wear that. I can do your dressing." I said going nearer to him. He opened his mouth like a fish few times as if he wanted to deny but couldn't produce words.

"I think, I can help myself."

"I saw how you were helping yourself. Don't listen to Monami Mahajan, But a doctor. Let me do that." I said asking for the first aid kit he was having beside him. He cautiously handed me that. "Sit here."

I tore a part of cotton and poured antiseptic liquid on it before finally rubbing it on the wound. He produced a painful sound but then halted. Ofcourse he don't wanted to show his pain to me. As he did in vanity.

"I'm sorry. I'll do it carefully now."

As I wasn't supposed to apologise but we can't stay like that for a long time.

"Karan?"

"Hmm!"

I started wrapping crepe tape on it.

"I lied to you." I said nervously.

"What?" He doesn't sound surprised as if I tend to lie oftentimes.

I'm hurt!

"That I kissed someone. If that's bothering you since I've told you that." I added.

"Why would I be bothered? It was your life, it is your life. Do whatever you want." He said giving me a one shoulder shrug which was not injured.

"Seriously? Then why were you behaving that way--"

"It is my life. I'll do as I please."

"Ofcourse. You're done. Come for lunch downstairs. I just came to call you. Not for life lessons." I said leaving the room aggressively.

That I wasn't expecting. I thought, he'd be excited or a little happy knowing that. I said the truth as Sid told me to do so. Otherwise, I wasn't bothered if he remains enraged with me. I don't care.

I stomped downstairs like, so aggressively that if someone looks at my face, they'll be scared. I do have feelings and his words hurt to very bad extent I swear.

"Monami, have lunch." Said Mrs. Shergill and I wasn't in any kind of mood to reply to do that as agressively as I was feeling.

"I'm not hungry aunty. You have it. I'm good." I replied slouching back on the couch.

"Are? You didn't have anything since morning. You're equally exerted as us. Please join."

She was pleading and now I was getting kinda irritated. I will not agree every single time she plead. Neither for good nor for bad.

I don't want to loose my own perspective with all those constant suggestions.

"I'm sorry aunty, I'm not hungry at all. Moreover, I'm having headache. Can I please rest here peacefully?" I was now really feeling that.

"Then you should go above and rest in Siya's room." She suggested.

"No I'm ok here. Thank you."

I instantly closed my eyes so that she couldn't ask or say or suggest something else. I don't want to witness Karan coming and we again slip into awkwardness because of him.