10. DON'T YOU TRUST ME?

CERTAIN THINGS JUST BREAK MY HEART. Sometimes I feel so trapped in my own soul that I feel like to kill myself. I never believe that I'm a doctor who tends to save a patient's life and want to end my lives myself. People should know that the one who's bringing out everyone from graves is oneself suffering from it.

I want to come out from this fucking trap.

★★★★★

I had to follow what karan said. I think I should start calling him sir from now. He's behaving like that and everyone's, even dad is accepting that.

No one asks for my opinion. What I really am? Do I have my self soul or everyone else is controlling me? I more feel like a figurine. They say, lift your hands, I do. They say, move your leg, I do. One day, they'll say, die, I'll do that.

I never felt such emotional that I'm feeling today. I'm realising that, I was never in my own body. Anyone will come and order me. And I'll follow it.

Why am I being such pessimistic? I feel, just because I'm doing as karan is saying. Or just because, I lied that she's not suffering from any big disease?

Whatever! Right now, I've to work at his house. I mean, tomorrow morning. Right now, just embrace the pain and guilt and slip into coma of few hours.

★★★

I hope, this day will just afree me from the trap. May I experience something different today and not restricted like everytime.

When I want to wake up, I feel like there's some stone kept on both of my eyes preventing my eyelids to open. Anyhow, I tried to lift them up and rushed to washroom at 7am. I hardly wake up at this time. But as per his order, I will do this too.

Finally, after 1 hour, I freshen up, brushed, bathed and dressed up to finally plod my way to downstairs. And unlike everyday, I left the house escaping from both of their eyes without having breakfast.

I don't want to face anyone. No one!

★★★

I pulled up infront of his mansion and parked the car inside the garage. Which was spacious. I get off the car trying not to look as rude as I was feeling from internal self.

I think, because of murmuring so many cursing words and blaming everyone around, I got tired and hence, feeling dizzy.

I stomped inside the mansion feeling all but distracted, motioning in my own thoughts. I was walking looking down, on the floor, and at some point, I actually felt dizzy and faltered to almost strike the hard ground, I felt the mascular strong arms, trenchant torso and almost as hard as ground but not the ground, though.

My eyes were closed as I felt that anytime, I will hit the ground and my head will start bleeding but nothing as such happened and when my opened my eyelids, I saw actually a man as hard as the ground, karan.

I hate that I had fallen in his vigorous arms and his hands are around my waist. Firstly, I showed disgust being in his arms but then, found the way to escape from them and stand upright.

"Are you ok?" He asked when he already knows that what am I feeling.

NO I'M NOT! I'M FUCKING NOT OK YOU BASTARD!

My subconscious shouted but unfortunately, I can't. I will have to be modest with my boss.

"Um- I feel, yeah...yeah! I'm perfectly fine." I faked a smile. "Look, I'm smiling, I'm. I'm HAPPY!" I said but I actually yelled at him, unacquainted with him. He should be aware that if I'm not ok, it's only because of him.