60. MORAN

I SPENT SO MUCH TIME SITTING ON HIS lap like that and he didn't even complain. I know I can cry whole day and whole night in front of him and he will listen. And so I wanted to.

"Why my pain is so invisible? Why always I should be the one to understand? I can't do that anymore. I've been always choosing. I have always been vulnerable in my own body. You know sometimes, I just want to die and end all of this. I feel there is nothing I can do to change my life."

I don't think I have ever cried so bad in my life that I was doing at that time. I was feeling, if I don't say what I gotta say, nobody would ever know how much miserable I am feeling always. All I need is someone to hear me and I had no one. When I got him, I didn't want to loose it.

I always feel that I always give everyone everything and never got a little sympathy when in pain until I met him. He gave me that pampering and that importance that I also mean something in this world for at least someone.

"Don't say that Monami. You don't know, even if a single bruise occurs in your body, I skip a heart beat and you don't know, how bad I had died when I saw you in all those conditions. That accident, hooligans, unconsciousness and many more. If you wish for something bad happen to you, you're wishing it for me. Are you really going to do that?"

I tightened my grip around his neck as his big hands caressed my back. I wanted to be like this forever. I didn't want this time to end. I wanted him so bad. I needed him. And dad won't ever get it. He's just, so cold.

"What's wrong, tell me. Maybe we could figure out something together. You fucking don't understand Monami how much difficult it is getting for me to look at you like this. It's tearing me apart." He wiped off tears rolling down my cheeks as he made me sit comfortably on his lap only.

I sat facing him on his lap as my legs fall on either side of the chair. I pursed my lips together before speaking. "Nothing much. I just, I fought again with my dad for you. And it was so bad this time." Not because of you. My life is just too miserable to blame everyone.

He didn't show too big of a reaction and sighed out. "You're crying this bad because of him? You know his nature. And nonetheless, you know why I hate him so much? Because he makes you choose a lot. I know this. And that's so despicable of him."

I didn't stop him then. I wouldn't have stopped him if he had continued cursing dad. Because this time, I was beyond outraged myself.

"I miss my dad, Karan. I can't hear it when he makes you the bad guy everytime just because you're an actor. Just because" I took a pause, "I love you."

"You don't have to. You can curse me out whenever I say wrong about him and you can curse him out whenever he makes you feel that way. It's your life Monu, just prioritise yourself, not even me, and do what your heart screams."

"It's screaming a lot now. It wants so much from you but it feels captured." He listened to me yet I knew that be didn't understand a single word I just had said. It made me break into a tight lined smile. I couldn't explain what I meant. I hope everyone else, except him, understood me.

"What do you want? Just. . . . " He said in a very low and husky tone. When I say low, I mean it.

He trailed off while speaking when his eyes locked with mine. I was already gazing at him like a forever dream and stainless desire for him. His eyes oscillated between both of mine as we shared a very loud silence for more than a few seconds.

Letting out a loud gasp, I pressed my lips harshly on his when he was caught off guard, that I understand when his hands on my waist tightened. Understanding the concept, he equally harshly reciprocated the kiss.