42. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?

A/N:  Tomorrow is maths exam. I'm fucking scared now! But as I've witnessed entry of Karan now, I think I'm positive about many things! 😜

★★★

HUF! WE'VE REACHED HOME. Actually Karan's home. He drove all four of us with him while Sanjana left for her house.

It was 3 pm already and they've been doing only those scenes since morning. How many retakes happened. How many hugs and kisses me and Sid witnessed of them, I don't want to recall.

After me and Karan had that conversation, he was talking to me eccentrically all the time. He was kissing her even more passionately.

What's wrong with him?

What did I say? I just said I kissed someone already. And what 'bout that he kissed Sanju right infront of me?

That's unfair!

"You'd go and rest. I'll make your chart of the day and get your lunch done." I said as I motioned for Mrs. Shergill to ascend up to her room.

Karan went in his and Siya in hers. Hopefully! I was not in mood of debating and communicating to anyone.

Just Sid and me!

"Tum dono ka mood kabse kharab hai? Kuch hua kya?" Sid asked me leaning across the counter in the kitchen. Ravi bhaiya were playing song in his ears when I already told him what to make. He knew he will get bored if he expect from me to talk to him.

"Hmm! I don't exactly know. I mean, we were casually talking while I was dressing his wound." I was writing diet on the paper while talking to Sid.

"Hmm!" He sang out. "I'm curious to know what happened next."

"Yeah, he was, you know teasing me that I never kissed anyone so I lied I kissed someone."

Sids' elbow slipped from the table when I divulged. His mouth dropping and he wasn't able to form words.

"Y--you kissed?"

"No!" I shrieked.

"Then why did you say that?"

"Because I hated that he was teasing me! I don't wanted to feel inferior so I lied." I shrugged.

"Are you mad? How could you-- what did he say?"

"He just, got angry. He halted me from dressing and said he's fine. Since then, he's just behaving strange to me." I said with a hung head. I was sad.

"Hoga hi! Bro, I could say if you would say that to me, I would have killed you right away." Sid made miserable figures with his hands. Why would he kill me by the way?

I didn't say anything wrong.

"What are you saying? Why would you kill me?" I frustratingly asked.

"Because I can't hear you kissing someone else during college days."

"But why?"

"Because I care for you-- wait! He got angry, that means--"

"Don't!" I cut him off. I don't want to listen what he was about to say.

"Yes. Exactly!"

"And what about that I saw him right infront of me kissing someone else?" I was annoyed. "I actually witnessed him kissing. Whether or not it was compulsion."

"I did the same bro. I can feel that." Sid mourned with me. All we did is a hug that can cure both of us right now. "But you shouldn't be saying that to him."