27. YOU DIDN'T LET ME FORGET!

KARAN PULLED UP INFRONT OF MY HOUSE and my heart dropped. I was happy and I am. But that face of dad is coming infront of my eyes when he said don't you think you're getting too obsessed with karan?

What compelled him to say such harsh statement to me? I mean, I'm not sure. Something is different about Karan. Something is different about our relationship. It's different.

"Ready?" Karan asked shifting his gaze to me and then to the house.

"I don't think." I replied lovingly. I felt someone who care about me is asking this.

"Jaana to padega. Kyunki mujhe shoot ke liye late ho raha hai." He said looking at other side.

He better not look in my eyes otherwise I will gauge his eyes out. He don't even leave a single chance to make me feel condescended. I mean, he's a star, I know. Many people likes him. But I'm also someone who is famous for the substitute of God. Every doctor is.

I don't know where I was taking this conversation but he, he pissed me.

I was cursing him in my head when on the other second, I felt a wave of sudden air rushed through me. I looked other side to see karan standing with the open door offering me his hand so that I can stand.

"You remembered to help me?" I asked putting my hand in his, softly smiling.

"You didn't let me forget." He said shrugging. I sure was cursing him but in my mind. Did it reach him?

As I get off the car, I was cautious. To support my whole weight on him, I interposed my fingers of left hand in his fingers of left hand....I sighed as his right hand literally took place on my right shoulder. I gasped and rested my right hand on his hand placed on my shoulder.

This was looking like, we're a couple. I shook my head as this thought was digging inside my mind. I shouldn't be imagining that. What was going on?

We were so so so close to each other. I could have maintained some distance but his hand on my shoulder was forbidding me. His touch was so soothing. And rough. I was gasping high.

His intermingled fingers in mine were feeling like tides of ocean curling around my soul, more than drowning me, they are giving me peace. His aura is sometimes relaxing.

On the door, I took deep breathe before sneaking in. Karan squeezed my shoulder and nodded his head to console me.

I stepped inside and saw my dad and aunty sitting in the hall gnawing. One is biting nails amd the other is rubbing forehead. There was one more figure with his curly hairs operating his phone. And I know this guy, who when gets tensed, he searches for the ways to get rid of it on internet. Only person whom he trusts, Google aunty.

It's sid. It's my sid.

He looked back and his eyes glowing up, mouth dropping and body pacing. He informed dad and aunty and ran to me.

I left Karan and spread my hands to hug Sid. He literally jumped on me and I couldn't resist my tears anymore. Hopefully, Karan was behind me to hold me if I fall, because of this hug.

"Tu? How come you here?" I was dead surprised to see him. Now I owe Karan who didn't tell them the address of hospital. If dad would have been there, sid would have accompany him. And I wouldn't have been able to show my feelings the way I did at home.

He pulled apart and shrugged at me.

"Teri car ki fikar ho rahi thi isliye aa gaya." He teased me.

"Shut up. Dad, dad ne tere ko inform kiya?" I asked hitting him on his arm.