38. CONFUSION!

MONAMI

MY LEG IS WAY BETTER NOW. A lot better. I slept with all the possible medications I could do in one night and it worked. But I will still carry Sid with me. He's a good company and nevertheless, he will come and my acceptance of refusal won't work on him. He's friends with Siya now.

Yesterday, when Karan called me as per I asked him, I was getting extremely nervous. I wasn't able to form words to say over the call. I wanted to talk more. I want to talk whole day. But, anyways.

Before I messaged him back, my friend Called me to meet her. And moreover, I was not prepared enough to go and come with him everyday. I am happy but I'm scared.

As I was getting ready infront of mirror, Sid showed up, ready in his denims. I know how much he likes those kind of clothes and he only wears them at some special occasions.

"Is anything special?" I asked combing my hairs.

"Tera bro pyaar mein hai bro. Special to hoga na sab kuch." He said springing in the room. "Par tu thik hai ab?"

"Kya lagta hai?"

"Tu awesome hai." He said hanging his hands around my neck looking at me through mirror. "You're the best doctor for yourself and everyone."

"I know." I shrugged.

"To.." he trailed off. "Tujhe to meri zaroorat padegi nahi. Tu ab thik hai."

"Haa, wo hai par tu aa sakta--"

"Tu kuch bhi kahe mein to aaunga."

"Haa to mein--"

"Or tu mujhe Sanju or Siya se milne se nahi rok sakti."

"To mein kahan--"

"Or mere bro karan se bhi nahi."

"Are par mein kahan--"

"Maana ke kal wala kaand bhot zyada ho gya tha, par acha insaan hai wo."

"Tu chal na--"

"Mein aaunga and that's final."

"Shut the fuck up." I bellowed.

"What?"

"You weren't letting me speak man."

"You too know I was pretending. You shouted on me." He pouted. Cheater.

"Sid. I had already decided you'll come with me. I would have dragged you If you were to deny. No matter how much I'm fit or not. You're my biggest support." I stated embracing him with the last line.

"Anyways, how can you turn a normal moment to funny and then to aggresive and then to emotional. Only you can do that."

"I know." I threw a one shoulder shrug. "Anyways, when you went into your room at night–— you remember, Koel?"

"Um–—" he thought for a second. "Ofcourse I do. I haven't met her since years."

"Exactly, she lives in Canada and came to visit Mumbai few months. She is leaving today at 9 am for the airport. You're gotta come with me."

"Ofcourse I will."

"She'll be surprised to see you. She didn't know you're here."

"But that means, Karan will not come today to summon us?"

"Hmm! I already informed him that I'll be late today and he need not come to my home."

"Perfect!" He high fived. "Let's pay her a visit then."

"Sure!"

We went out of the house when saw dad standing there with a wide smile on his face and hands folded around his chest. I and Sid exchanged bewildered looks as of why would he stand there proudly and smirk on his face is dangerous most of the times.