16. MY LIFE IS A CLEAN MESS

KARAN

TODAY'S SHOOTING WAS KIND OF EXHAUSTING. Maybe I attended it after a long time. And that also because of Monami. I asked myself whole time during shooting a thousand times, that, did I do correct by trusting Monami and everytime my subconscious replied yes.

The way she was taking care of her, every single time, I can trust her. No doubt.

But I was enraged when she came and talked to Sanjana. So closely. Till now, as much as I know Sanjana, she never befriends anyone so easily. What if Monami subdued her? Shake it off, I am overthinking.

But despite of all of this, I was worried for Monami. If she left safely from her and reached there safely. I know she owns a car and a expensive, authentic one. But I was the one, who went to her home and urged or ordered her to work in my home so it was my duty to look after her protection as much as I can.

I left a long message for her and got a small lame reply. I mean, I was expecting this reply but so lamely. Am I even exist for her? Why should I care? I shouldn't.

I want to spend much time with my mom as I'm going to spend more of my time on shooting. Now on.

I went inside my mom's room there to see Siya lying on her lap already. I went near her and shooed Siya away. Atleast pretended to.

"Chal hat. Mere ko letne de." I said while Siya shot me a worst glare she could ever produce. She didn't left the lap but shifted a little so that I can also manage.

"Tum dono fight mat karo. Meri lap bhot badi hai." My mom scoffed and managed her lap place to let both of us lie on her. "Karan you're tending to fight more."

My mom scolded while I looked up at her and made a funny pout as I was offended by the statement. Do I always tends to fight to everyone? I know I don't.

"You fought with Monami too, most of the times." She continued.

"Let just not talk about any outsider. This is our family time." I propounded. Is it always needed to bring her in our conversations? Does any conversation can't take place without her appearance?

"Why not? Monami is so sweet. She made me happy while my head was immensely distorted." Siya interjected in between. I was never able to handle her mood swings and Monami succeeded. Impressive. Siya doesn't troubles mom saying that. She knows that my mom is overprotective towards us. She will overreact If she knew.

"Yeah!" I smiled at Siya. "Shut up!" This was fun.

"Mummy!" She grumbled.

"Karan!" And she glared at me.

"Mummy, I'm feeling sleepy, I'll go in my room." Siya said and left giving me the enough place on ma's lap to lay my big head.

"Ma, aap, pakka thik ho na?" I asked as I was worried about her since whole day and left Monami to take care of hers.

"Ha beta. What is this question?" She caressed my head constantly.

"I don't know I just can't trust her so easily. I mean I do, but...." I said while I observed her scoffing. She didn't scolded me? Surprised!

"Ok but you can trust Siya right? She was also there whole day." She said despite of knowing the fact.

"Ma, aap Siya ko jaante ho na? Wo bhot immature hai. How can she--"

"But I trust both of them. And I absolutely trust Monami, she will take care of me and Siya very nicely." She smilingly responded.

"Hmm!"

"Mein tumhe ek baat batana bhool gayi." Mom said suddenly jerking from her lap.

"What?"

"Monami suggested me to go for walking every morning so I asked her if she will come along with me. I- actually blackmailed, If She'll join me, then only I'll go."

What? I can't imagine, Monami is literally so tolerable. Isn't she over- matured? I have already imagined what she must've said.

"Mom Monami is your doctor. Just your doctor. But she's taking care of everyone. Me, whom she hate. You were asked to go to hospital but as you requested, she agreed to come your home. For your health, I ordered her for coming home everyday for whole day, which I wasn't supposed to do. And now this--"

"But she agreed. She debated but she agreed."

"Debated?" I repeated. "Wo to karegi hi na. She deserve to do everything."

"But she agreed na. That matters. Tomorrow I'll walk to her house and from there where she'll take me, I'll go." She said excitedly.

Walking and mummy? Alone?

"Mein bhi aaunga aapke saath." I said while she was all ready to forbidden me. "Or ab koi debate nahi hogi. So jayiye aap." I said and made her lay on the bad straight and covered her body with blanket.

If she can order, request Monami, then I can request her.

That's it!

MONAMI

Oh shit! I forgot, I will have to go for walking tomorrow with aunty. And it's freaking 2 am right now. What the fuck? My life is such a clean mess.

The nuances of problem I can see in it, no one could. I pity on myself sometimes. How will I wake up at 6 am now. Or if I will, I will get only 4 hours sleep. Dang it!

But just go for sleep Monami, for now. Otherwise you won't be able to take 4 hour sleep too.

My conscience scolded and I packed myself in a blanket after turning on the AC.

God, just save me today, from tomorrow, I'll be punctual. Please please please.

I drifted into a very exhausted sleep but a very calm at the same time. My head was aching and living in peace at the same time again. This feeling of suddenness, this feeling of love and hate is churning my body into pieces. Something is wrong. Or something is gonna be.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

VOTE

COMMENT