46. FINALLY!

THAT EXPERIENCE IS NOT AT ALL GOOD. Not at all. I may behave that it was all cool and I liked doing all of it. But no. My heart was pulsating so irregularly that the time has stopped and I'm gonna die right away.

Although I knew Karan would be there at any second but still, I lost all hopes of getting any source of help.

Staying inside, going outside both had risks. And I preferred going outside because if I would've stayed inside, they might consider me weak. Which I ofcourse not wanted.

Unexpectedly expected appearance of Karan was everything at that time. If he hadn't showed up at that, I don't know from what I might be suffering right now.

I trust him that when I'll hope for his appearance, he will show up.

I want him when I'm in trouble.

I like him that he saved me. Saved me when I lost all hopes from vicinity and from myself.

I admire him for his skills that his demeanor was enough to scare that gang.

And I know what else I should be feeling.

I lo--

"Monu!" Sid shouted on my door when I was lying on my bed upside down. He cocked his brows flirtatiously. "Kya hua?"

"What kya hua? Kya hona chahiye tha?" I asked not paying much attention to him.

"Are, why were you late?" He hopped and sat beside me.

"Sid. You know."

"I know what you've said to Mahajan uncle. Not the whole story." He looked even more intrigued with my story.

"There's nothing to dictate. My car broke, I booked a cab, Karan called me to know if I reached home or not, I told him what happened to me and that I booked a cab, he threatened to cancel it right away and he came to pick me up. That's how we both are together here, and my broken car is still there." I elucidated dramatically, to make Sid's mouth wide open in shock.

"That's not what you said to Mahajan uncle. I knew it that there's something more to this."

"Hmm, now you know, I need to figure out something. Will you please leave me alone?"

"What if I say no?"

"Then I'll push you out harshly. Nothing much."

"Monu, just tell me what you're thinking, what actually happened. I'm not going to judge you, you know this."

"I know Sid," I said back on my bed. "First tell me, what you've decided about Sanju?"

"Don't change the topic Monu." He stood up angrily. "You're telling me or else I'll rush to his house."

"When did I say no to tell you. I will. But first tell me about Sanju." I made him sit after consoling this cute curly creature.

"I think I'd propose her tomorrow. Ok? Now tell me!"

"You're way too desperate."

"Yes I am. Speak."

"He insisted that it's late and I shouldn't be going alone to my home back. He offered me to drop me at my place."

"And you denied." He predicted already.

"Smart." I popped my tongue.

"No. You're predictable." He retorted.

Whatever!

"Well, yeah. It's visible how much egoistic I am."

"What happened next."