25. I WAS SCARED!

KARAN COULD PROBABLY BE THE ONE WHO saved me from hurtle I made happen to me. I wish he did because I don't trust anyone around there near theatre. Neither I had my dad beside me.

Dad. He must be tensed. He'd never know this. I need to see the time. Where is my phone?

I looked around for its search and end up looking infront of karan on the table, there my and his phone was lying.

I would not want to disturb him for this. I can go by myself. Atleast I think so.

As I swirled removed the blanket from my body and tried to move my leg a little to climb off the bed, I pulled back. My leg was injured, in the sense, it was sprained or something. If it was sprained, it happened really badly.

Sudden ow came out from my mouth and I covered it with my hand so that I don't disturb him to break his sleep. Anyhow, I need to get that phone.

I gradually kept my one leg down and cautiously the other one on the ground. I was moving really painfully like I was astounding myself from screaming in pain.

As soon as I reached near to the table, I got assured that my fate hasn't changed and it is the way it was before. My leg stumbled on one of the leg of the table and I lost all the hopes that I could save myself. And that too on the sprained leg. What else could be as bad as this?

I didn't even produce any sound to not wake karan up. Anyways, he will be awaken when he will listen to the sound of me falling.

I was too near to fall on the ground on the force of my face, someone held me by my stomach this time. I stood up back to see Karan holding me looking at me but elsewhere.

"Well, what a stimulating thing happened to me? Like, you've held me after so long. Last time you caught me at your home. Happens seldomly." I tried to sound a little sarcastic. But I've got him to ruin my sarcasm.

"You're awake and you remember me?" Were his questioning words after what I said.

"Apparently!" I showed myself with opened hands so that he can take a close look and get it that I'm awake! Though my hands were hurting.

"Who else can be sarcastic around you, khadoos?" I said mumbling the word under my breathe.

"Excuse me?"

"I didn't say anything."

"I didn't ask anything." He retorted. Well, I've got a good partner to share my sarcasm with.

Then I left with nothing to speak further but I noticed him looking at me astonishingly. Has something smeared on my face would sound cliché. So I didn't do that. Instead,

"What?" I asked as his that look for me was confounding.

He did nothing but maintaining his composure as before. I snapped several times infront of his face but he seemed to be blind at that time.

Finally, he nodded head side to side. But next thing was last thing to expect. He hugged and I astounded myself from squealing. What was I supposed to do next? Hug him back?

No way. When I mistakenly hugged him that day that I and he succeeded in making a palatable food, he didn't hug me back. As much as I remember. I was already feeling embarrassed and This thought increased it more.

I don't know from where it came but I cautiously placed my hands on his back. No matter how much I tried to not make it happen, I did otherwise.