6. MEETING YOU WAS A BAD DECISION

KARAN STOOD UP FROM HIS SIT AND beckoned laxman to leave the room. He was now standing inches away from my face with all the attitude he's having inside him.

I gulped and before I could say anything, he commenced.

"Welcome home, Dr. Monami Mahajan, a.k.a- Ms. Perfect!" He said while I narrowed my eyes. I hate this name and how can he call me by this name. Only my aunty knew to call me this.

If he's calling me by this name, then there must be many people who would call me Ms. Perfect! What!

"Don't call me that Karan Shergill a.k.a, Mr. Grumpy imperfectionist." I taunted pushing him back with my index finger not breaking the passionate yet unwanted eye contact.

"You!" He said coming closer again.

"I!" I said crossing my arms. "And I'm here, to treat your mother. Not for some, typical egoistic fights! I thought I'll come to you, you'll take me to your mother, I'll treat her and I'll stomp back to my hospital. But- meeting you was a bad decision!" I said turning to other side when he held me by my elbow. Uhhhh! It's paining. He pressed it with all the power he's having inside him. Fuck him!

Nevertheless, I didn't let the pain cover my face instead tried to loose his grip from my elbow!

"Coming in my life, was the worst decision of yours on this Earth!" He said pressing it. Ow! It's hurting more than before. I can take legal action against it. It was already hurting and he increased it.

I took a grip of his four fingers wrapped around my elbow and yanked his hand away. Finally! Still I can't get away with pain.

"I agree!" I said finally turning to approach Laxman and ask him where his mother is.

I went to search laxman but can't find him anywhere but there are many more workers in his home so I asked one of them, a girl, and she took me to his mom.

"Hello aunty!" I greeted from door. She was reclined on her bed with specs and a wide opened newspaper in both her hands.

"Hey, Monami!" She looked at me and kept the newspaper aside to walk towards me.

She hugged me and vice versa. I love to see that she got so attached with her doctor so soon. Every pateint should be.

"How are you?" I asked backing off from the hug.

"I'm......I just couldn't be better than this." Ooh! Same women. She shrugged while saying that.

"Oh! I loved the reply." I said. "I hope you haven't dealt with any...any kind of pain, last night!" I asked cocking my brow.

"Monami! You prescribed my medicines. Agar tum jaisi doctor mujhe treat karegi, I..I could be great in just one week." She said making me grateful. She's way too sweet than I thought. And I can't ever compare her with her grumpy son.

"Um- that's too much for the day." I said being shy.

"Are sorry! You're first time at my house and I didn't asked for something. Please sit na." She made me sit on her bed and shouted someone's name. "Sana..Sana!"

"Aunty I really don't want anything. I'm great."

"But I'm not. You're first time here and you'll not leave without having kachoris made by me." She said while Sana was standing on the door.

"Sana get kachoris!" She ordered and came to sit near me.

I wanted something more. "Aunty I think you've some kind of chart according to which you eat?" I asked. "Or some cook?"