21. HAVE A SAFE RIDE!

MONAMI

KARAN LEFT SAYING 'IT'S OK'. Like really? I apologized. Dr. Monami Mahajan apologized to an actor and he couldn't be so cold!

Well, I was the one who jumped to apologise and thank him. So no complains.

I saw laxman passing by so I asked him to go up and call aunty.

"Siya uth gayi?" I asked him and he nodded in no. "Aunty se kehna usko bhi utha do."

He left. Aunty saw me from upstairs surprisingly but then went in Siya's room to wake her up as she was told. Then she came downstairs amazedly.

"Monami, how come you here?"

"By-- car?" I responded and she glowered at me.

"Monami, you shouldn't be coming. You're injured."

"I hope both of you are forgetting that I'm a doctor. I know to treat myself and as I mentioned before, I'm resilient enough." I said.

"I know!" She grinned. "See, Ravi's here too." She gestured him.

"Is Siya up?" I asked.

"Yeah, thoda time lagega neeche aane mein."

"Theek hai, tab tak breakfast bhi ready ho jaayega." I said and went to kitchen along with Ravi bhaiya. Ofcourse, walking lamely again.

"Monami, may I help you." She said holding my hands.

"No aunty, I'm perfectly fine. Please don't bother yourself. Aap upar jaana chahti hai to jaa sakti hai." I called her as Ravi bhaiya was not at home and I needed a company till he comes.

She denied to go up and settled herself in the hall only. After few minutes that's 40 or 50 minutes, Siya came down and flashed a white teeth smile to me while I reciprocated.

I guided Ravi bhaiya and he continued to make it.

They commenced to eat and as before she asked me about breakfast and I again Denied. I was really hungry and she asked to join them so I did.

After what dad said, I was not on this Earth going to eat breakfast at home. I had to leave. For my self respect. And I never knew that my own dad can hurt me to the core of my heart.

How can I be obsessed with-- with karan! I feel regretted that I gave him chance to point on me like that. I will not be close to karan from now on. No more chance to point on me I'll give him.

My day went like that, talking to aunty, advising her, spending time with Siya. Aunty asked me if I'll be able to join her tomorrow and if I can't then don't. But I nodded. I don't know from where it was coming. But I agreed.

I wanted to be with them. All the time. They are contended, while I feel my family of only two people is miserable.

At evening when I was leaving descending downstairs, no one was in the hall. Karan hadn't came yet. Why would I expect him?

I was moving towards my car cautiously and on the door, it was a difficult turn. There was no wall to take support with.

KARAN SHERGILL'S complicated house just like him!

I faltered over there and found it completely impossible to save myself this time. There's no wall and not even wall-like Karan who tends to save me everytime.

I closed my eyes and landed on a hard place. And apparently when I opened my eyes, I fall in Karan's arms. Not again man!

★★★

KARAN

Does she wait everytime that she'll fall when I'm around? I guess she didn't know this time, I'm coming.