4. RAVIOLI

I got ready by fitting myself in a tank top and a daily wear short pyjamas. My stressful life needs some comfort which I'm getting in these clothes.

Oh I forgot, raviolis........I'm all set to shove you into my big mouth and always empty stomach.

I trudged downstairs lazily sliding my hands on the hand rail but saw the two most adorable person in my life to cheer me up. Ok, that's sounds so cheesy now.

"Hey!" I said as I parked myself on a chair beside aunt. I know the head of the house sit there, at the important place of dining table but I wonder why she always sit beside him. I'm not at all trying to be suspicious.

"Hii, monu, how was the day?" Aunty asked me as she shoved a bite of ravioli into her mouth.

"Ahh! Hectic!" I replied heaving a exasperated sigh. "And extremely disgruntled!" I added.

"Kyu? Kya hua?" Dad asked and I turned my gaze to him.

"Aaj to bhot kuch hua. Ek ladka.... actually aadmi mila mujhe aaj. So egocentric... full of himself and...and imperfect." I replied being so much annoyed that I started forming my fingers in some annoying figures.

"Oops no! You must have taunted him so much on this topic. I should have prayed for that guy!" Aunty spoke from side. She knows me! Just like my mom but.

"What?" I pouted. "Zyada nahi, thoda sa." I said gulping one more piece of ravioli.

"Hectic kya tha?" Sincere daddy asked. "Or ha, waise aaj tum jaldi aane wali thi na? What happened?"

"That same guy dad! Actually, I almost sat in my car when a call from hospital came that there is no doctor at the moment and....I have to go, you know! And guess what?"

"Hmm!" They hummed.

"The patient was the mother of that guy." Dad's eyes sarcastically widened.

"Ohh!" He reacted. "Did they both United and taught you imperfections. Waise, we are trying from high time but you're not listening to us so, maybe they help." He shrugged.

"Ha ha ha, very funny! Shake it off, I want to inform you something." I said shaking his funny comments off. He's being more like my friend than dad and I love him for that and everything he lended me. And I won't ever be able to pay back.

"What?"

"Mujhe daily uske ghar jaana padega, uski mother ke check up ke liye." I informed.

"What? Matlab kyu? Practically, unko aana chahiye check up ke liye." He kinda angrily exclaimed.

"Ha dad but... aunty ne request ki ke wo.....you know unki age ho gyi hai or unko serious problem bhi hai, itni to help kar hi sakti hoon na mein?" I explained.

"Ofcourse you should do but....tum uske ghar jaa rahi ho or tum usse hate karti ho or- 1 minute! Naam kya bataya uska?" He cocked his brow at me being suspicious.

"Um- karan Shergill!" I revealed. My dad also, actually hate actors. Genetic hatred you know. He has always been opposing actors and acting profession but never pierced these things in my mind. Hating actors was my own perspective.

"Karan Shergill...wo..wo actor?" He stood up.

"Yeah!" I looked up at him but everywhere. "Dad, sit!" I ordered and he sat.

"You're not on this earth going to go to his house." He said getting back to his food. "And that's final!" He added. That was not I've expected from him. I mean, I thought he would focus on the patient and not the man.

"Come on dad! Why are you overreacting!" I stood up now. "Why are you not focusing on that lady who is suffering from heart disease and why on Karan for god's sake?" I bellowed.

I don't know how he allowed me to speak in such way but he did. He always said that whatever comes in my, I should divulge without hesitating. Because he believes that not always kids are wrong, sometimes parents could be, either.

"Uh...yeah! I...I really forgot that his mother......................you know na, whenever I listen to any topic related actors, no one can stop me." He apologized. Not actually but yes. He realised his mistake and that's somewhere near to apology.

"It's ok dad, I know what are your thoughts 'bout actors. I can understand. I was...I was angry because you concentrated more on Karan than the seriousness of her mother." I sat back on my chair again shoving another piece. Come what may, I'm not on this earth gonna abdicate my food.

"Ok....all the best to you Ms. Perfect!" Aunty cleared her throat. Like, she just once again taunted me.

"Aunty? Don't call me that. I know I'm perfect but this.....this name is so annoying Ms. Perfect. No!" I opposed.

"Ok ok! Ravioli, have some...." She tried to change the topic offering me the bowl.

"I'll, have some, aunty!" I said keeping back the bowl down.

It was exhausting to inform them. I didn't expected this reaction from him. I thought he'd say good! You should go! But, the game changed.

All the mood to shove mouth watering ravioli into my wide opened mouth destroyed a lil bit!

I silently burped not wanting to humiliate myself in crowd of two people and made my way to go upstairs and toss myself on bed upside down to predict what could happen the next unexpected morning.

Ahh! I feel something good like, some good vibe. Even after troubling fight downstairs, I'm feelin' good. Am I a complete idiot? What's wrong with me?

I slapped myself on my both the cheeks to come back where I am. I have to stop feeling that I'm on ninth cloud. Neither I am, nor I could be. But I wish to someday, go there.

I slid to my original sleeping posture on my bed sluggishly, feeling like some mankind pixie came to caress my forehead, and then tucked me by my waist to slowly catch me in her's heavenly embrace. As soon as I could realise what's going on in my vicinity or maybe, with me, I instantaneously drifted into a restful, utterly noiseless sleep. Not snoring! I know I don't.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey everyone!
Do you watch k and cdramas?
I commenced up watching with the series called my girlfriend is an alien.
I think, if I continue to watch kdramas, this series will always be best. Yesterday only, I ended up watching it and it was beyond superb.

When I was watching it, I was like, jaldi se khatam ho jaye. Because each episode is of 40+ minutes and I used to listen taunts everyday because of gazing at phone for straight 90 minutes as I used to watch two episodes in a day. But now, when it's ended, I'm like, feeling alone. A lost feeling I'm having.

It's addictive! A lot.

I'm planning to watch more series and this series again. It's amazing. Literally.

VOTE

COMMENT