48. TAKE CARE OF. . .

"HII, KARAN!" I CALLED him while I was driving in my car talking with a in-earphone. I'm not breaking any rules.

Well, after Karan told him that my car is still on the highway, my dad sent few people and made it repair and now, neither I nor he wants me to drive it. So I took his car and he's now operating my 'new' car.

"Hey, are you ok?"

This was question he asked. Now who would tell him, man in beyond ok. As much as I thought about you in last few hours, I don't think I've ever thought this much about anyone. You've possessed me in yourself.

"I'm fine. I called you because- you're at home, right?" I asked breaking my mid sentence.

"Ofcourse I'm at home. I wasn't sure you're coming or not today but I was waiting for you."

Woah! Give me a second to process those words.

He wasn't sure if I'd be there or not but he was still waiting. Why? What if I wasn't coming? Would he still wait?

What does that mean? Is he too--

"Monami?" He cried out my name when I didn't respond. Man I was in your thoughts.

"Yes. No. I mean, I called you to give me a pic of Mrs. Shergill's prescription. Her medicines for this month have ended. I will buy the new set on my way to your home." I said desperately shooting like a arrow.

Ofcourse I was nervous, c'mon. I've never experienced anything as such before. I'm first time in love with this grumpy imperfectionist.

"Oh yes. Sending you right away." He said and instantly disconnected.

Even I was not in correct state of mind to talk anything to him. I know I would mess up badly. I don't want him to think wrong about me.

I got the pic and headed towards the medical store. There I handed him the prescription and he got busy in gathering all of it. In mid time, I was chatting with Sid who was all about to propose Sanju. I wish I was there to see. Nobody can hate Sid. He's the best.

When the bag of medicines was ready and I was opening my app to pay online, somebody called me from behind.

"Monami ma'am?"

Akshay verma.

"Hey! Hii! How are you doing Akshay?" I asked as soon as I recognised him.

"I'm doing great. All because of you. You seem to recover from that accident pretty well. I hope you're fine."

"That was long ago. I'm great now. All thanks to you. If you weren't there, I wonder if anyone else would've saved me or not." I said appreciating him. Karan told me everything.

"That's fine. It was my duty to save you as you saved me." He said smilingly.

"Why are you here?"

"Mr. Agarwal called me for a quick mental quiz session. To just ensure him that I'm fine now."

"Oh! Do it well. I know you will rock."

"Thanks. Ok then, see you later."

He left as he said it.

I turned around, scanned the code and paid him grabbing my bag of medicines and heading back to the car.

How good it feels when your patient are fine and happily living their lives because you put efforts in their good health. I gave a new life to someone.

But I don't consider myself god. I'm not even over confident.

Because now I know, how imperfect I'm getting and how many mistakes I would commit in future. That's gonna be Hella many.