39. RUDE!

I WAS MADDENINGLY TAKEN aback on seeing Sanjana in Koel's house. This was way more surprising than anything.

Sid did scream on seeing Sanjana over there but he was more blushing and his hands in mine were trembling. I pressed his hands by my another hand and he gave me a anxious look.

I gently blinked my eyes at him try and console him. Is this how love feels? You aren't able to produce a word from your throat. You're blushing unnecessarily and can't control it. You're shaking and need someone to console you. Thank God I am not in love at least.

"Monami, as much as I know you, you-- despise actors?" Koel asked me cocking her brows. And I'm really feeling like squeezing her neck right there. There was no need to say this infront of Sanju.

"Koel, I used to. I don't hate actors anymore." I stated calmly. Well, Karan and Siya and aunty, all of them knows how much I hate actors so I need not worry for Sanjana's views.

"How do both of you know each other." She asked. "Ok let me first clear my name. Monami is my friend from school days. I couldn't be her best friend no matter how much I try because, she was booked by Sid as a best friend already." I chuckled at this.

"Are to, you should have told me. I would have left Sid for you." I said making Sid shoot a glare at me.

"I know. You were sweet as sugar." She randomly hugged me then. "Ok, so I know Sanjana because of Canada. She went there for shooting and our meeting happened there only."

"Yeah. We shared a good amount of time there." Sanjana smilingly responded. "And we both know each other, because of karan."

"Karan? Monami, you know Karan. You have literally changed." Koel choked out a laugh.

"I know, right. Something is changing me. I'm Karan mother's doctor and dietician. So I met Sanjana at his mansion only." I said. "And Sid came with me yesterday so he knows Sanju a little bit."

"Little bit. That wasn't needed!" Sid gritted his teeth as he whispered in my ear maintaing a smiling face towards everyone.

"That was needed. You'll not know her perfectly. Atleast not by any Wikipedia research or by watching her movies." I sarcastically said while he punched me on my arm.

"Ok so, now everything is clear. Let me hug you Koel." Said sanju widening her arms to reach Koel.

Sid was looking at her with utter fascination, might be hoping for Sanjana to come and pull Sid in her embrace but I want to say, not so soon Sid baby. Baby?

"I'll miss you." Said Sanjana, hugging her once again. "Call me frequently. And I'll talk to you with Monami by my side rarely. Because we're friends now."

Sanjana said smiling at me warmly while Sid gripped my hand even tighter. I wanted to say to Sanjana, yrr, sid ko dekh kar bhi smile kar do. Warna ye mujhe pareshan karta rahega. But I practically couldn't say that. I don't want to loose such a friend.

Meanwhile, Koel's parents showed up and we all greeted them. They were all but extremely contended to see Sid over there. I didn't felt bad because I already imagined that. I've been visiting her oftentimes and Sid was meeting them after a long while.

They barely know Sanjana but they did. And I was to there favorite in the room. Both of them warmly hugged me and talked about my family's well being.

After all of the conversations we had completed, we all went out of the house to bid the final bye to Koel. I will really miss her a lot. She was my one of the supports when Sid isn't here. I don't wanted to make it like a bride farewell but I did sobbed.

She was gone out of the vision.

It was 8:30 already. I'm not late. Like always. I'll be reaching his mansion on time. We were out of the building when we three started discussing things.

"Monami, Siddharth, why don't both of you come to shooting today. Venue is 15-20 minutes away from here." Offered Sanjana and Sid blushed from inside. I was not in any mood of moving to a fake place. I'm sorry. I was not supposed to think that. I'm sorry.

"No. . . .Sanjana." I said in a dejected tone. "Thanks but I'll be heading for Karan's place."

"Monami but--"

"You know what, you can take Sid with you." I left his hand gesturing him while he widened his eyes on my off guard statement. "He's really fond of actors and shooting. And you." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"Monu, how would I--"

"Sid you haven't watched any Hindi movie shooting since years. This is a great chance of living that. Sanjana will also get to have your great company!" I said nudging Sid effectively teasing him. "He has got a really good sense of humour, I swear to god. You can take him with you?"

"I'm looking forward to it. Let's go Sid." She held his hand tugging it in between her fingers while he incredibly trembled for it. As soon as Sanjana took it in hers, he stopped trembling. This, this was insane. He's in true love. "I'll miss you Monami there."

"I'll miss you both!"

Before Sanjana would drag him to her car holding his hand, he looked behind at me making a baby face as if a teacher is taking a student to the principal office. But soon that baby face turned into a excited one. He cheerfully sat inside her car and left, maybe dancing in his mind. He's truly enigmatic. Why do I always get such people around me? Am I the only sorted one left in this world? Wait, am I sorted?

C'mon Monami, stop thinking shit and drag yourself to another enigmatic person. There you'll get to know how much sorted you are.

Sid wanted to drive this car but poor him. I sat inside the car carefully driving to his mansion which is approx. 20 minutes away from here.

As I was very near to his house, my phone rung flashing aunty's name on it. I didn't pick it up as I was reaching their within 1 minute.

They all were standing outside of the mansion while Karan was leaned against the car, Siya was scrolling her phone and aunty's phone on her ear. My phone rung again and I disconnected getting out of car.

"Monami I was calling?" She complained approaching me.

"I was landing here only so.." I trailed off not finding the need to say further. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah! That's why we were calling you to not come today but you were already here." Mrs. Shergill replied with a defeated expression on her face.

"Oh ok!"

"Karan bhaiya told us that there is action scene today. So we're heading for shooting." Informed Siya. "It's not that it's the first scene or first shooting we are going to watch,we are excited because it's with Sanju. That would be amazing to watch them romancing in an action scene, right?"

Should I frown on this line of hers? This enraged me. They'd romance.

It's ok Monami. It's perfectly fine. I told myself talking feel breaths internally.

"yeah! It will be!" I was talking with them and vice versa but Karan was paying no attention to me. Anyways, do I look afflicted? No! A big no! "Ok then I'll be leaving. You guys enjoy." I said nervously while Karan - who was leaned against his car few seconds ago - leaned up back and simply said something making me frown at him in a worst way that I ever could.

He said, "okay!" Moving back to rest of the two women, "I think we should leave!" Then back to me, "be careful while going back."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

VOTE

COMMENT