40. YOU KISS IN REAL?

SUCH A COLD MAN HE IS! How could he straightforwardly but indirectly deny me to be here. Now I'll stay here only, in my car. No matter what! I'll not follow what he said.

"What okay Karan. You should be saying it other way." Aunty scolded him hitting him on his arm. "Please join us Monami." She smilingly asked.

Observing Karan rolling his eyes, I immediately agreed to join them. His face fell a bit as I agreed to move with them. He heaved an exasperated sigh before leaning into the driving seat.

This is not the same Karan who came to my house yesterday, concerned about me, my things in bag. Who called me last night talking as sweet as jaggery. And all of a sudden....I hope he isn't on his periods, which is why he's having mood swings.

"Actually, I've never been to any kind of shootings being in Mumbai, so I'm...kind of, scared." I confessed as me and Siya settled ourselves on the back seat and aunty on the passenger seat.

"It's fun Monami, seriously!" Chimed Siya beside me. "I've been to lots of his shootings but I'm super excited for today. You know, bro and Sanju!"

"I always had a question in my mind. Shall I ask?" I awkwardly asked for permission. What I'm going to ask is silly and going to be very awkward for this man but, now that I've said, I've to ask.

"Hmm! Pucho na!" Aunty said.

"Um-- Karan, do you guys, I mean, actually, during that scene, you kiss in real?"

Next, he pulled up the car with a sudden jerk leading all of us to fall forward while he started coughing horribly. Siya beside me was chuckling keeping her hand on her mouth and, Mrs. Shergill remained silent.

I mean, they've watched a lot of movies of him and I don't think there are any movies nowadays without those scenes. Though I rarely watches movies but all these clips comes on my recommendations page on YouTube, so I dared to ask the actual truth behind that.

"Monami?" Karan bellowed, his voice half stuck in throat, half coming out. "Where did that came from?"

"I always wanted to know this, but I can't dare to ask my dad, you know." I shrugged.

"They kiss in real!" Said Siya resisting herself from bursting into a horrible laugh in the car where aunty was not eyeing anyone but was looking outside the window with a hand on her mouth.

I knew, there are equipments, which would help them do these scenes without any harm but I never knew they would actually suck in each other's......shut up!

Ok!

I thought, people use that in real lives only and not certainly in our country but, this does make sense about how they are able to be safe during.....

What happened to you Monami today? Why are you being so inquisitive unnecessarily. Like come on, you're making fool out of yourself.

Rest of the ride to venue was awkward but I already had a thing in my head that is, Sanju and Sid would be surprised to see me there. Or not?

I observed Karan glaring at me through the rear view mirror. As he saw me seeing him, he averted his gaze to the road back.

This miserable ride soon ended as we reached the venue. Supposedly, all eyes were on Karan's car only as they all were waiting for the hero to arrive.

All of us get off the car while I saw Sid running towards me.

The place was open with mud and maddening hot air blowing through the set making the environment humid and filthy. And here these guys shoots? I really admire them for this courage to make the viewers hooked with them because of their efforts.